PDA

View Full Version : Server Issues STILL

CraigUK87
09-18-2011, 02:35 AM
Is anyone else out there still having server browsing issues??

We must of gone through what... 4/5 Patches now and yet this problem still occurs, IMO They should be fixing that.. and not making weapon balancing changes and all this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!!

Last time I checked being able to actually play the game was the way to actually show them the weapons are "unbalanced" and whatnot, so what I don't understand is... How have they not fixed it yet!?!?

I know I may seem like I'm ranting, but seriously... this is light!

I could go on for hours at how pathetic games are these days when released, All the bloody console ports and broken games us PC gamers always end up being drooped into buying.

I thought TWi would of been better than this, but tbh... it's getting to the point now where they're not actually no better than anyone else "actifail" cough cough for instance...

All I want, is to be able to see a god damn server, and actually be able to experience the fecking game online!

Is it really this hard to fix something so small???????

R5CYA
09-18-2011, 02:39 AM
that sux! i hope you're sending them the dmp files.

CraigUK87
09-18-2011, 02:43 AM
That's the thing... the game doesn't crash or anything, just the server browser doesn't show anything... and hasn't done since day one!

Boehmann
09-18-2011, 03:03 AM
For me this is the most annoying bug in the game. The server list only works when I start up a game. If I leave a server, trying to find another, it goes blank...have to restart 2-3 times then. also if I press the favourites tab it stops working.

Hope they will sort this soon

DarkLiberator
09-18-2011, 03:10 AM
That's the thing... the game doesn't crash or anything, just the server browser doesn't show anything... and hasn't done since day one!

Did you try this?

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=57582

All the servers are showing fine for me. No crashes or anything. My only concern is the occasional stutter.

UltimateSheepz
09-18-2011, 03:32 AM
Still doesn't work

MiNkEy
09-18-2011, 03:37 AM
My server list never shows, I found that starting SP and going back to main menu and starting MP let me find servers. Slightly annoying but it works for me.

Von Ralph
09-18-2011, 06:43 AM
Even after trying everything suggested by TWI, I still get no servers.

How many patches do they need to make in order to sort out a fundamental problem? It's a joke and so are the devs.

TheBigBeefcake
09-18-2011, 06:57 AM
Same here. This is getting ridiculous. I can't get into games ever because of this... and when on the rare occasion I can find a server, I click connect, and most of the time I get PAUSED written in blue text on the loading screen and the map never loads. I'm THIS close to asking for a refund. I haven't been able to enjoy this game at all yet... which is sad, because when I CAN play it's fun.