PDA

View Full Version : Can you tell me whats the game about?

Tis a Mystery
09-20-2011, 03:41 PM
The steam store fron doesn't tell that much into a game, so I was hoping for more of a description before i load this, mainly these questions:
-is it melee only characters or is there ranged/magic users?

-can you only play so far before having to buy the game?

-can you only enter so many lvls a day (like SK)?

-is there pvp?

-are there big dive deep dungon lvls or mini room areas?

-do you have to register on sight to play and give info (like e-mail) or is it steam connected?

Thank you to whoever answers me this :D

chobochobo
09-20-2011, 03:51 PM
Someone from Perfect World mentioned it has PvP, and yes, you must register an account to play.

That's all I know, so far.

xarfox
09-20-2011, 03:55 PM
Is there magic users?
Yes.

Can you only play so far before buying content?
No. The entire game is unlocked, no content/levels are locked or paid for.

Can you only gain so many levels/EXP per day?
No. We used to have such a system, but our players hated it, and so, we removed it.

Is there PvP?
Most definitely. The game has fast paced, skill based PvP.

Are there big dive deep dungeon areas?
Yes. Initially the dungeons are small in size, but dramatically increase in size and content as you level up.

Do you have to register a PWE account?
Yes.

summx
09-20-2011, 04:02 PM
The steam store fron doesn't tell that much into a game, so I was hoping for more of a description before i load this, mainly these questions:

-is there pvp?

-do you have to register on sight to play and give info (like e-mail) or is it steam connected?

Thank you to whoever answers me this :D

There's a little bit of both. Some characters use use melee, but there is a ranged element of attacks where you can hit enemies from short distances with certain skills. We do have a full ranged character coming out soon that has guns!

The game is entirely free to play, the cash shop will help you get to where you want to be a bit faster, but players that don't purchase items can be just as competitive. Another big component of our Shop is the clothing and accessories. We've got a variety of cool and interesting styles that will look awesome on your characters.

You can enter as many dungeons, complete as many quests and PVP as much as you would like at any given time.

-is there pvp?

Yes! We're really excited to let players get hands on with the PVP system. It's fully playable and we're working hard on making it better. PVP is where the game really shines. PVP will let you play to your level and with friends you want to play against.

There are some side quests that you can explore in dungeons, but the primary focus of RH is fun. This is a full fledged hack n' slash MMO and we want players engaged in action as much as possible.

The game is launched through steam and you will receive in-game mail while the game is launched. You will however, have to create a Perfect World Entertainment account in addition to your steam account. This new account will be used to register you in our database so we can award prizes and check stats.

I hope this clears up a bit of confusion and helps you decide if you want to play.

Thanks!

suMM

be_mvp
09-20-2011, 04:27 PM
Game is not available in some parts of Eastern Europe? :\

GaTu
09-20-2011, 05:26 PM
Is it possible to play "solo" also? Or you Must play always in party. I ask because i usually dont sleep... lol To sleep is for the human being

asmodaie
09-20-2011, 05:27 PM
I've been able to solo no problem! Even at the harder difficulties in the dungeons!

summx
09-20-2011, 05:29 PM
Is it possible to play "solo" also? Or you Must play always in party. I ask because i usually dont sleep... lol To sleep is for the human being

You can solo as much as you would like. Some of the higher level dungeons are going to be a bit difficult without a party, but we have players that have shown it's not impossible.

Foulplay
09-20-2011, 11:30 PM
Great info! I've never really been interested in games with this sort of art style before, but for some reason this really got my attention :-)

Downloading now!