PDA

View Full Version : Wasn't going to try until..

Alkaiser
09-21-2011, 04:32 AM
. . . I saw reps/devs from the game themselves actually responding to posts and posting on this forum. That gave me a very markedly good impression of you guys immediately. +1 for you guys and gals for talking to your gamers.

Is this anything like Vindictus? I liked that game a lot, got a little tiring when the grinding started to get extremely long in the higher levels though.

uglymod
09-21-2011, 05:20 AM
different than vindictus. At least the first 10 lvls. This game is if dynasty warrior and devil may cry had an anime baby. this game is best played with a friend though

Heavyoak
09-21-2011, 06:33 AM
different than vindictus. At least the first 10 lvls. This game is if dynasty warrior and devil may cry had an anime baby. this game is best played with a friend though

more like FF + DMC + DW. also, cell shading? wtf man....

furrymuff
09-21-2011, 06:41 AM
. . . I saw reps/devs from the game themselves actually responding to posts and posting on this forum. That gave me a very markedly good impression of you guys immediately. +1 for you guys and gals for talking to your gamers.

Is this anything like Vindictus? I liked that game a lot, got a little tiring when the grinding started to get extremely long in the higher levels though.

Most people who release new games do that, they want you to be interested in their product and know people's thoughts on the game etc.

So far ever single name I use to register has been taken, some really obscure ones too. So I gave up. Maybe I'll try again later, silly thing to put me off but I was there for about 10minutes and im not have numbers and crap in a name.

GoGoOtaku
09-21-2011, 07:03 AM
more like FF + DMC + DW. also, cell shading? wtf man....But.. But.. cell shading is awesome! Y U hatin? :eek:

Reksel
09-21-2011, 07:45 AM
But.. But.. cell shading is awesome! Y U hatin? :eek:

He probably wants high end games (LOLWTF)

Zefar
09-21-2011, 07:49 AM
I wouldn't mix this game up with the fast paced Devil May Cry series.

The game holds you back and skills and hits are quite slow. In DMC it's fast and satisfying.

When you're going to jump you need to wait till your animation for a normal hit is done and it's a bit tiresome.

If they increase the speed of the combat a bit more and trimmed those delays on being able to jump after a swing I might pick it play it again.

summx
09-21-2011, 12:42 PM

Thanks Alkaiser, we're really excited about Rusty Hearts and we think it's one of the best Action based MMOs out there. At the very least it's a ton of fun, particularly when playing with friends in a party.

summx
09-21-2011, 12:48 PM
I wouldn't mix this game up with the fast paced Devil May Cry series.

The game holds you back and skills and hits are quite slow. In DMC it's fast and satisfying.

When you're going to jump you need to wait till your animation for a normal hit is done and it's a bit tiresome.

If they increase the speed of the combat a bit more and trimmed those delays on being able to jump after a swing I might pick it play it again.

We're looking at ways to make enemies more dynamic and relentless, we'll post more information if we make these changes.