PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions: Steam Bonus and Anti-Cheat system.

Euphytose
09-21-2011, 09:03 AM
Hi again,

First I'd like to thank the devs for the active support they're providing, it's really rare these times that devs care that much. :)

Questions now, I still haven't received the mail containing the Steam Bonuses, not that I mind that much but I find it strange.

Also, when I played yesterday, xfire overlay worked just fine, but today the anti-cheat system refused to let me play until I turned it off.

I'd like to have that overlay back, I always want to see my fps.

Thanks in advance!

NielsjeNL
09-21-2011, 09:50 AM
Hi again,

First I'd like to thank the devs for the active support they're providing, it's really rare these times that devs care that much. :)

Questions now, I still haven't received the mail containing the Steam Bonuses, not that I mind that much but I find it strange.

Also, when I played yesterday, xfire overlay worked just fine, but today the anti-cheat system refused to let me play until I turned it off.

I'd like to have that overlay back, I always want to see my fps.

Thanks in advance!

Oh no, not again >.>
Is it using punkbuster? You can forget it.

NVM, just saw it's x-trap, we should go to the devs asking them if they could whitelist xfire.

jessej07
09-21-2011, 11:51 AM
I think the Steam bonuses are just what get mailed to you in-game. But maybe you already knew that... I just thought you might be thinking in your e-mail. Anyway, after I started a quest and came back to the town I got 2 new mails in the game. After I found out how to check my mail there I saw 2 of the letters in my mailbox contained 5 items each.

Euphytose
09-21-2011, 12:47 PM
Well I didn't get them, all I had was " reward for dungeon card " so I don't think it's that.