PDA

View Full Version : Return to sender - satellites?

TheWoulfe
09-21-2011, 05:06 PM
Hey, i was wondering if anyone knew what the little satellites things where in this level (and possibly later levels this is as far as i've gotten), picture below.

I would have assumed they where part of the background but for the pulsing coloured rings around them. There are two sets of them in the level, one blue and one yellow, however when i crash into them nothing seems to happen apart from they loose their glow.

Anyone got a clue?

http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv114/TheWoulfe/2011-09-22_00001.jpg

Banzure
09-21-2011, 05:24 PM
It sends a signal to the reciever of same color. Blow up the gas tanks/knock down the building near the dish and it will start the gas-truck, making it speed up, fly over the jump, crash into the buildings and barrels on the other side of the road. Boom!

TheWoulfe
09-21-2011, 05:25 PM
ahh ok the dish goes to the the other thing, i had it the other way around, thank you

Banzure
09-21-2011, 05:26 PM
ahh ok the dish goes to the the other thing, i had it the other way around, thank you

Yeah, it could have been explained better (or, really just explained at all) ingame :) np, have fun blowing stuff up, I know I will :D

plutonick
12-13-2011, 10:03 AM
I was googling just for this. Was this explained in a cutscene that I missed?

bdo7
01-12-2012, 11:51 AM
THANK YOU... the game provides NO information about this.

It's like the old days of gaming, where you had to figure everything out on your own... I don't know whether to feel nostalgic or annoyed!

:)