PDA

View Full Version : How to beat King in World Tour on hard difficulty (VT4)?

NEAPOLITAN
09-24-2011, 07:53 PM
I know about hitting only to his forehand but what specialty is the best versus him? Strong Forehand (the one on page 5)? Hard hitter (page 1)? Serve & Volley? Fast Runner? Solid defense? I just don't know what to pick and don't wanna mess up because it took like 800+ stars in the world tour to get this far. Last time I played him in world tour he destroyed me but I didn't know about not hitting to his monster backhand then.

A couple of other questions:

1. Are the specialties on the earlier pages worse or are they all balanced?
2. All the rackets are the same, right? Sometimes I get this feeling that they're not and I'm hitting harder/softer with certain rackets (fancy ones) but it's probably just a timing thing.
3. Has anyone ever got drop shot winners consistently? The AI always reaches it no matter the situation.
4. How to get the Sonic the Hedgehog racket and the fish racket?

This game is so fun. I've put like 30 hours into it, mostly all in the world tour with male and female characters. Best $25 I've spent in a long time!

Pingu123
09-25-2011, 06:31 AM
Skid slice (you need to make one in the career) shots all the time on his forehand, you get your power shot very fast... and then win the point with your power shots :p.

1. Kinda balanced a few of the later ones seems better though... etc Rocket server better then other serve variant... but all the mega pros online use varied shots alot which is one of the earlier pages
2. Jup all Rackets are the same only looks.
3. Indeed only on the lowest difficulty you can do it every time, 1 notch higher diffulcuty or the highest and the AI seems to ALWAYS get the ball... so i guess no1
4. Dunno lol

Yes its fun but so stupid online ranked matches are 2 games... like o em g