PDA

View Full Version : Shards

Cpryd001
09-26-2011, 04:38 PM
Am I missing something, or is the only way to collect shards is to do the daily quests on the board?

But these quests are HARD. Not difficult, but time-consuming because there's a 2 hour limit before you can get another one. AND you get 1 shard per quest completion.

I need 42 shards to complete a quest. That's 42 daily quests and 48 hours worth of gameplay! That was a level 10 quest and that was 10 hours ago! Now I have a level 20 quest where I need 252(!) Shards!

Is there another way?

eadwyn
09-26-2011, 04:44 PM
These aren't meant to be completable at level (I don't think). At higher levels you will have access to more wanted boards that have separate 2 hours timers and the higher level boards give more shards per quest (the 3rd leveling area gives 3 shards per quest).

Cpryd001
09-26-2011, 07:59 PM
These aren't meant to be completable at level (I don't think). At higher levels you will have access to more wanted boards that have separate 2 hours timers and the higher level boards give more shards per quest (the 3rd leveling area gives 3 shards per quest).

I'm at Level 20 and there's 2 boards. One in front of the Castle and one in front of the Newbie Dungeon. I've never seen quests at the Newbie dungeon board.

Zefar
09-26-2011, 11:50 PM
Don't you mean 84 hours? Even so that's just an absurd high amount of time to get those crystals and that ONLY if you do it every time it opens up.

You'd probably have to look around 2 per day which still makes it 21 days to get them all. I'm also going to guess that by that time that level 19 weapon is completely useless.

I see no reason to have a 2 hour limit on that board.

Cpryd001
09-27-2011, 04:27 PM
Don't you mean 84 hours? Even so that's just an absurd high amount of time to get those crystals and that ONLY if you do it every time it opens up.

I see no reason to have a 2 hour limit on that board.

HAH! I got my maths all wrongs. :)

I agree. Or at least, have a bunch of quests ready. I can totally see the potential in these daily quests, and I hope it's addressed during this beta.