PDA

View Full Version : This game is too damn hard!!

Kexin
09-27-2011, 05:49 PM
First of, you're facing near insurmountable odds. One turn around the corner and your army could run into a buzz saw. Second, you gotta beat the map in a limited number of turns. Seriously, WTF!??

BitBopRadio
09-29-2011, 04:07 PM
It does seem crazy hard to me as well, but the easy mode has no turn limit for bronze.

Kexin
09-30-2011, 01:04 AM
Even when I edited the map to increase turn limit to 99 it's still too damn hard. There really isn't much strategy too this at all, it's all about figuring out the scripted events like a puzzle game.

Totally weak sauce. Good thing I only paid $5 for the entire collection.

Dayka
10-28-2011, 11:52 AM
The game is not too hard, it is just challenging (otherwise you would probably complain it's too easy, at least i would).
Also, this is a turn-based game not an RTS, means you can take your time to scout (an ability that allow you to decompose movement is really handy for this) and position your forces properly.
It is true that it is impossible to reach gold AND clear the map in most of the scenarios, you have to make choices (grab artefacts/gold or focus on the mission objectives). I personnally see it as a great idea which will allow me to replay some maps with different strategies (in other turn-based games of this kind there is not much interest/challenge to replay a map against the AI).

Danarchist
06-12-2012, 01:05 PM
I would just like to note that this is the first thread I have seen where someone is upset by the high difficulty of a game and was not flamed to charcoal. I must assume I have passed out at my desk or I am hallucinating.
Thank you