PDA

View Full Version : Ugh I'm sick of the cube of meat.

Kiljoy66
09-29-2011, 03:15 PM
Every effing game I get 2 instead of something useful, gets REALLY REALLY annoying. :o

Sverd
09-29-2011, 03:52 PM
I was about to make a thread about this. Randomly generated my ♥♥♥. Fix this please.

Also, I find a LOT of poison-related things and I can't find anymore the items I found in my first games. I know content gets added but it shouldn't remove the old one, or maybe I'm not getting this right.

careface312
09-29-2011, 04:05 PM
When you get three something special happens, I haven't seen it yet but it does indeed look very very special!

japanimater
09-29-2011, 04:14 PM
For anyone who doesn't know, the cubes of meat are stackable.
-lvl1-Get one and it's a meat cube that slowly revolves around you negating bullets that touch it and causing small damage to enemies that touch it.
-lvl2-Get two and it turns into a meatball with Super Meat Boy's face that does what lvl1 does but it also shoots it's own bullets in the direction you're firing.
-lvl3-I have no idea.

Ultralisk
09-29-2011, 04:15 PM
It isn't that good careface, it's much better to have 3 hearts instead of that.

Lvl 3 is like a meat boy that goes around and kill stuff.

Sverd
09-29-2011, 04:18 PM
I really like the level 3 meat boy, but most of the time you get stuck at level 1-2 and it sucks.

Kiljoy66
09-29-2011, 04:42 PM
I'll never find the combo of items I had the first time I beat mom, triple shot/charged milk. and piercing bubbles, the game was easy mode, now the game just kicks my ♥♥♥ before I even get to the mom fight to get to the womb.

Sverd
09-29-2011, 06:30 PM
Dammit I just died in the womb, searching for the treasure room. It was too late when I came to the conclusion that...

Next time I'll just rush to the boss ASAP.

NKC42
09-29-2011, 07:58 PM
Those individual meat cubes block enemy bullets and saved my ♥♥♥ more times than I could count. If I took no damage from a bullet that would have killed me, chances are I had a meat cube or two. Once you get three, you basically have a large orbital shield that shoots.

Boogieboy90
09-29-2011, 08:19 PM
Anytime you fight one of the 4 horsemen you'll get a cube of meat from them, count on it. I actually like the cube of meat once you get 2 or 3, a lot of extra damage gets thrown out there.

GeneralSnake
09-30-2011, 12:05 AM
I'll never find the combo of items I had the first time I beat mom, triple shot/charged milk. and piercing bubbles, the game was easy mode, now the game just kicks my ♥♥♥ before I even get to the mom fight to get to the womb.

I just beat it with Cain, I had lvl 3 meat boy(he absolutely destroys), brother bobby, chocolate milk, spider bite, and max move and tear speed(or number of tears, whatever that one is).

It is random as hell though, I had never seen any meat cubes in over an hour of play, with one completion and a bunch of chests/items/secret rooms found. Then I found all 3 in relatively short time of one run.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/omnitravis/issaac.jpg

traderman2
09-30-2011, 01:20 AM
I usually got stuck with 1 cube, then I ended up getting 4.

http://gyazo.com/0bd19f7bf02b1259b9198f18464544aa

Basically the same as 3 but he's bigger and does more damage, and you unlock the bandage which I haven't found yet.

Him combined with the technology eye made the game easy mode as anything.

GeneralSnake
09-30-2011, 12:43 PM

Basically the same as 3 but he's bigger and does more damage, and you unlock the bandage which I haven't found yet.

hey man, what is that x2 in the top right of your screen, near
-LIFE- ? I've never noticed that before, I didnt have it in my ss.

And, once you got the 4th cube, that screen saying the bandage has appeared in the basement came up?

anticitizen101
09-30-2011, 12:58 PM
hey man, what is that x2 in the top right of your screen, near
-LIFE- ? I've never noticed that before, I didnt have it in my ss.

And, once you got the 4th cube, that screen saying the bandage has appeared in the basement came up?

You get more lives if you have the 1up or the cat. The cat, however, limits you to 1 heart/life, so I assume he had the shroom, just that it was hidden behind something (the 1up mushroom follows you).

BTA
09-30-2011, 02:12 PM
You get more lives if you have the 1up or the cat. The cat, however, limits you to 1 heart/life, so I assume he had the shroom, just that it was hidden behind something (the 1up mushroom follows you).

Alternatively, he could've just increased his hearts after getting down to 2 lives left with the cat.

GeneralSnake
09-30-2011, 06:18 PM
K, kinda figured it was the cat, I hadnt ever seen it myself, so I dont know what it does to your screen. Never gotten a 1-up either.

Sverd
09-30-2011, 06:51 PM
There's a pill that gives you a second life, i'm pretty sure that's what he has. Hmm maybe not a pill but some special drop, something that isn't the cat.

GeneralSnake
09-30-2011, 07:23 PM
There's a pill that gives you a second life, i'm pretty sure that's what he has. Hmm maybe not a pill but some special drop, something that isn't the cat.

The 1Up shroom probably, unless I misunderstood you and there is a pill that does this.
OMFG! Steam updated and it made my game crash! damnit.

juxtapose
09-30-2011, 10:29 PM
Dude, the meat cubes are the best. I don't think you realize how much damage they save you from. Those things have saved my bacon more than once. AND I haven't even gotten the level 3 yet.

Percent
09-30-2011, 11:26 PM

Seriously how the heck do you get that far , i get ♥♥♥♥♥ way before >_> i never find good ♥♥♥♥ , it sucks that its THAT random. Dont get me wrong its ok but WAY to random...I get nothing for like 2 boss , no dmg boost no help at all.

Also money is so hard to find , i cant buy anything >_>

careface312
10-01-2011, 04:34 AM
Seriously how the heck do you get that far , i get ♥♥♥♥♥ way before >_> i never find good ♥♥♥♥ , it sucks that its THAT random. Dont get me wrong its ok but WAY to random...I get nothing for like 2 boss , no dmg boost no help at all.

Also money is so hard to find , i cant buy anything >_>

Random is random.

Room layout is a bigger factor than items imo.

Sverd
10-01-2011, 10:04 AM
Random is random.

Room layout is a bigger factor than items imo.

This. You can master the bosses but you can't predict the rooms.