PDA

View Full Version : Campaign issue.

shindakun
09-29-2011, 09:00 PM
Just did the third mission and got victory but it didn't unlock the next mission. :( I'm replaying it now if anyone wants to watch along over at twitch.tv/25centplay will probably be going for another hour or so.

[edit]
Choice of an Ally is the mission, looks like I'm beating it but because I didn't complete an objective its not letting me move forward... I think..

[edit2]
Yup totally will let you 'win' the stage but not carry on due to not completing an objective but, it doesn't really tell you. Streams down for now but you can the saved stream at twitch.tv/25centplay/b/296307481

tiredofpain
09-30-2011, 01:15 AM
I think I had the exact same "problem" last night. Finished it, had to repeat it, got my butt kicked. When I went back today, I did it again only to find out that there's a twist. The level isn't over when you make your choice of which ally whatsherface goes to meet.

My guess is that one of the enemies was very close to getting 100 prestige points just before the cut scenes/text boxes. When you close the text boxes, there is a little time lag and it seems like you get bumped to the beginning again?

Of course I'm just guessing but that is how it seems to have worked out for me.