PDA

View Full Version : Vag Monsters....

mr.marker
09-30-2011, 11:55 AM
Ya know the monsters that look, er, are a woman's parts. Yeah I don't like em. I know this game is supposed to be creepy and weird but I find those enemies to be quite tasteless, It's a great game and this is a little nit pick and I need to just say it. Don't Rage :D

Hammerfan
09-30-2011, 11:58 AM
Oh FFS. Im pretty sure I know what enemy you are talking about.

And they dont look like that at all. They are FAT, headless bodies with a huge open wound in their belly wich they use to shoot blood beams at you.

lobski
09-30-2011, 12:01 PM
And they dont look like that at all. They are FAT, headless bodies with a huge open wound in their belly wich they use to shoot blood beams at you.

Actually, you've just describe "it" exactly.

AsheMan
09-30-2011, 12:07 PM
I never made that association. Possibly reading into it too much? Or quite possibly fitting with the dark humor in the game.

mr.marker
09-30-2011, 12:20 PM
Idk maybe I'm just a sick minded person ^.^, but ya got to admit the headlessness with the gaping wound that shoots blood at cha is a least a BIT suggestive. Could be something about Isaacs mom ( I mean he does put on her "feminine" products and a bra...But again I'm a sick minded little scamp

Hammerfan
09-30-2011, 12:21 PM
Actually, you've just describe "it" exactly.

Considering the location of the wound in relation to their butt (which is visible when they face upwards), its kinda silly to assube that its an "it" monster.

Honestly, those things are just headless versions of Gluttony (Miniboss), And it makes a whole lot more sence for him to be opening up his belly.

Joemurp
09-30-2011, 12:30 PM
I can see where you got the idea; I certainly had it for a minute but they are in no way ♥♥♥♥♥♥s. As was mentioned before, they are merely headless versions of the Gluttony mini-boss.

I also question your taste at the point where tons of bloody monsters scream and lose their heads and shoot blood and leave ♥♥♥♥ on the ground and you shoot things with tears or piss and equip your mom's panties and bra and stab yourself through your eye socket with a wire coathanger, but the instant something you interpret to be a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ pops up... that's gone too far. It's not a stretch whatsoever considering the rest of the content. Frankly, I'm surprised I haven't come across a room full of ♥♥♥♥♥ yet. And really, unless you're 12 and haven't hit puberty or were raised in an ultra-conservative family growing up or something, there's no reason to be made that uncomfortable by the recognition of a sexual organ like that.

Fandango
09-30-2011, 12:37 PM
Frankly, I'm surprised I haven't come across a room full of ♥♥♥♥♥ yet.

I've found several rooms full of hearts... :D

mr.marker
09-30-2011, 12:56 PM
Yeah, just saw something much worse than any hearts, using moms bra...O.O MY GOD IT WON'T COME OUT!!

Aitkenj
09-30-2011, 12:58 PM
You guys not found "moms pad" yet? ;)

Honestly, those things are just headless versions of Gluttony (Miniboss), And it makes a whole lot more sence for him to be opening up his belly.

This.

grimmers
09-30-2011, 01:12 PM
i feel like Gluttony from full metal alchemist

SqueeMK2
09-30-2011, 01:43 PM
I can see where you got the idea; I certainly had it for a minute but they are in no way ♥♥♥♥♥♥s. As was mentioned before, they are merely headless versions of the Gluttony mini-boss.

Gluttony isn't gluttonous for food. It's gluttonous for wang. And who isn't?

japanimater
09-30-2011, 04:20 PM
The female genital was the first thing that came to my mind too when I saw that enemy.

GeneralSnake
09-30-2011, 05:07 PM
You guys not found "moms pad" yet? ;)

This.

Moms pad is my favorite toy! I love to play with moms pad. lol.

Definitely have to agree with joemurp here, you can wade through piles of feces and guts(made from what was probably once your siblings) while dismembering more and more fetus type beings. Yet, a vag scares/offends you? You are a strange, twisted person.

warlordship
09-30-2011, 05:58 PM
Hate to break it to you, guys, but it is what you think it is. notice the, um, spot up above?

robotosis
10-02-2011, 12:36 PM
I like this post.

withremote
10-02-2011, 01:01 PM
Ya know the monsters that look, er, are a woman's parts. Yeah I don't like em. I know this game is supposed to be creepy and weird but I find those enemies to be quite tasteless, It's a great game and this is a little nit pick and I need to just say it. Don't Rage :D

Isn't that kinda the point?

Harry101
10-02-2011, 01:12 PM
I too thought of the vag when I saw those. I know it's supposed to be a headless version of Gluttony, but hey!

NessboyUK
10-02-2011, 01:18 PM
I thought they were those as well at first, but when i saw gluttony i changed my mind to it being a wound. You can't blame me for jumping to the conclusion - this game is a little odd grpahics wise ;)

Sir_Carrot
10-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Oh, those are ♥♥♥♥♥♥ monsters for sure.

Follows the controversial themes of the game.

They're in my top-three-most-hated enemies of the game.

Not due to matters of taste, but due to how many hearts they make me lose.

cx0706
10-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Ofcourse they're...uh, lady bits.
Notice the conveniently placed puckered thingy on it? What else could it be?

edub77
10-03-2011, 02:34 PM
Here is a picture of Vis
http://bindingofisaac.wikia.com/wiki/Vis
According to the wiki it shoots a wide laser beam or "menstrual blood"

Here is Gluttony
http://bindingofisaac.wikia.com/wiki/Gluttony

I encountered "Vis" before I ever saw Gluttony and I thought they were vag monsters. Now I have no friggin' clue.

SpectralShade
10-03-2011, 02:58 PM
It's gluttony without a head. The dark spot is just to show where the head was connected.

BeerSeeker
10-03-2011, 03:50 PM
But what will op do when he finally reach the womb?

MiniSusi
10-03-2011, 09:34 PM
But what will op do when he finally reach the womb?

this post

Arapuer
10-03-2011, 10:05 PM
You kill your mother, climb into her womb, and kill yourself as an unborn fetus.

Those are vag monsters.

bleedingsnow
10-04-2011, 02:32 AM
So you're upset by the [color="#FF66FF"]♥[/color][color="#FF66FF"]♥[/color][color="#FF66FF"]♥[/color][color="#FF66FF"]♥[/color][color="#FF66FF"]♥[/color]saurs but not the piles of poo and puddles of pee? Kinky.

Ixm
10-04-2011, 02:37 AM
It's gluttony without a head. The dark spot is just to show where the head was connected.

Quoting for Truth and the Obviousness.

TheInsaneDump
10-04-2011, 07:43 AM

Since when have ♥♥♥♥♥♥s become tasteless?

mr.marker
10-04-2011, 03:04 PM
Ok ok tasteless isn't the right word...how about omgwtfisthatthingperiodingallovermyface!

trmp8604
10-04-2011, 04:11 PM
I def never made the connection to Gluttony until this thread. Thanks for shining light on what I thought were lady bits only to find out its my dirty mind -_-

jackbosha
10-04-2011, 05:14 PM
I'm pretty surprised that you all don't think that these monsters are supposed to represent vagoos. I'm pretty damn sure that they are.

However, I think this adds to the sick, dark humor of the game . . . I'm not offended by it. Really, who cares?

SamuraiCaveman
10-04-2011, 06:02 PM
A game about a small child running away from his murderous mother, fighting deformed lost siblings with his own tears. Okay.

Monsters that look like lady bits. OH NO THIS IS TOO ICKY FOR ME!

NapoMarx
10-04-2011, 06:36 PM
OP, don't play Dante's Inferno. You might crap yourself

Also what may be tasteless to you, is art to others. Also try to understand the references first

J3n0v4
10-04-2011, 07:07 PM
It's tasteless. They're obviously ♥♥♥♥♥♥ monsters. But since when did anything about this game have any taste at all? It's part of it's quirky charm.

Remember kiddies, Nudity is Bad, Violence is Good. :roll eyes:

Shadowrunn128
10-04-2011, 08:35 PM
The whole game is dripping with Freudian imagery, Blood shooting vagoos are hardly any different than what is par for the cores of this game.

Kews
10-05-2011, 04:36 AM
Of all the things to be shocked by, you picked bloodspewing ladybits on two legs? You should have seen Larry Jr way before you found the ladybit monsters. Even if the name didn't give him away, he's pretty obviously a shaft-head trailed by pooing testicles.

Oberain
10-06-2011, 04:23 AM
I dunno how everyone keeps insisting it's a giant walking ♥♥♥♥♥♥ monster. I mean I see why some people see it but it's the same exact sprite as Gluttony's body without the head (which is a separate sprite). It's obviously meant to be a stomach (the missing head is not ♥♥♥♥, which would be in the completely wrong spot) Also the name might be short for viscera which is essentially the guts of the body which it pulls open to shoot out blood. Full Metal Alchemist's Gluttony in most incarnations had a similar method of attack as people already mentioned.

...and seriously since when did video-game standard segmented snake bosses turn totally phallic? That's a stretch.

citlee
10-06-2011, 07:06 AM
It's fairly obvious given the themes in the game that they're ♥♥♥♥♥♥s. How is this even a question?

Edmund McMillen confirmed this on a MANvsGAME.tv stream. His other games include C*NT.

SpectralShade
10-06-2011, 07:21 AM
Since people some people seem intent on misunderstanding what the dark spot at the top of Vis is, what do they claim the same graphic (a dark spot) represents on hopper? (http://bindingofisaac.wikia.com/wiki/Hopper)

Oberain
10-06-2011, 10:10 AM
I'm pretty sure plenty of monsters are very intentionally Freudian. It's kinda the point.

Also, I do not understand why people keep insisting that since the Gluttony has the body of this particular monster it cannot be the, umm..., the naughty lady bit too. Didn't it occur to anybody that it can be both? And that the ambiguity is completely intentional?

P.S. It would not be in the wrong spot if.. umm... how old are you again?

Well it would depend on how you're viewing the body (as in if it's actually a body or it's literally just a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ with legs...and butt cheeks) it would not be in the wrong spot from my point of view if it was inside the slit itself and was visible when the thing shot blood. From that perspective it's clearly in the position of a head/neck area like, as stated, the hoppers. Unless we are talking about two totally different spots and I missed one when it was opened.

And yeah having it be a ♥♥♥♥♥♥l monster does make sense given the theme of the game, I just clearly viewed the Vis monster as being like Gluttony from FMA, and having the monster Gluttony be the same thing pretty much sealed the connection. If you've read the manga or watched the newer series it would be difficult to disassociate the two. I am also thrown off by the thing having butt cheeks, it doesn't scream "giant ♥♥♥♥♥♥" to me given how the whole creature seems to be built.

What stream was this? I'd like to hear him talk about the Binding of Isaac in general cause I think the game is pretty amazing for being so simplistic.

TheStripe
10-06-2011, 10:42 AM
...but the instant something you interpret to be a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ pops up... that's gone too far.

slowclap.avi

mr.marker
10-06-2011, 11:53 AM
Well it's funny what ya think is ok for this game and not depending on who is sitting right next to you while a party is going on when 'vagoos' (who the eff came up with that?) pop up XD

Malcufious
10-06-2011, 12:49 PM
They look like lumps of skin with the flesh caved inwards over it, so it's either an eyesocket or a mouth.

mr.marker
10-10-2011, 03:07 PM
I'm happy to say this is one of the most replied topics on this forum...you sick sick weirdos XD

Lord Gremlin
10-10-2011, 04:03 PM
Nothing wrong with them. Just make sure to dodge beams these c**ts are spewing.
It's basically ♥♥♥♥♥♥ Dentata reference I guess. After all, it's a game about fears of a little boy.
Just be thankful you don't fight Mom's ♥♥♥♥♥♥. Although, they want to add more bosses via patch, so be ready.
It will probably have teeth.

Ixm
10-10-2011, 04:47 PM
It is the body of Glutton really though.

Dedatox
10-11-2011, 01:58 AM
i feel like Gluttony from full metal alchemist

I thought the same thing myself when I saw it. I just presumed it was some kind of tribute to the show.

SpectralShade
10-11-2011, 06:00 AM
I'm starting to build a theory by now...

Considered that vis has no more resemblance to a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ than Isaac has to a ♥♥♥♥♥, I can't help but ponder if the people 'seeing' vis as something it is not is doing so because their thoughts are generally just filled with that kind of pictures?

Edit: I forgot about the censorship. Visc looks no more like a womans private parts than Isaac looks like a guys private part. :p

theFoffo
10-11-2011, 06:09 AM
Well, the true final boss looks like a ♥♥♥♥♥ hanging in between ovaries, at least that's what I see, Vis having a vag-like-shape is the last of this game's "problems" lol :eek:

WarKirby
10-11-2011, 09:37 AM
yes they are ♥♥♥♥♥♥s. there are several monsters in the game which are.

look at monstro, too

frost b1te
10-21-2011, 06:59 AM
They certainly resemble ♥♥♥♥♥♥s more than stomachs.. And the fact that they shoot blood also support this idea.

God, why did I bump this thread?

taltamir
10-21-2011, 02:01 PM
It is obviously BOTH a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ monster AND a headless gluttony.

You think they didn't notice or tweak the design at all such that a headless gluttony ends up being a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ monster?

It is also unfair to cast blame on the viewer considering that there is a womb level and a bunch of feminine hygiene products in the game.

Pit-O-Matic
10-21-2011, 02:59 PM
It doesn't mater how I look at that thing, I only see a fat, headless monster with a huge wound on his stomach.

Get your minds out of the gutter!

Number43
10-21-2011, 10:05 PM
I used to have trouble with rooms full of those, until I figured out the way to handle them is to deliberately run past some direction from all of them to make them all fire before you move to a different side to attack one. You can't just focus on one or two and ignore the rest unless you triggered their attack a moment ago. Now I can often clear rooms of 4-5 of them without getting hit.

silksf
10-22-2011, 03:46 PM
Hi, I'm a woman. I know what Veejayjay looks like.

The monster in question is indeed a VJJ with legs. And a bum.

They make me laugh a little, especially with the period blood.

What makes me laugh even more is the guys not being sure they are indeed the thing in question. It could not be any more blatant.

SpectralShade
10-22-2011, 04:31 PM
Hi, I'm a woman. I know what Veejayjay looks like.

The monster in question is indeed a VJJ with legs. And a bum.

They make me laugh a little, especially with the period blood.

What makes me laugh even more is the guys not being sure they are indeed the thing in question. It could not be any more blatant.

It could. It could actually look like it rather than just being something that with a twist of the mind might vagely resemble it.

You're welcome to your opinion, just don't claim it as a fact when it is clearly an opinion.

My condolences if yours actually DO look like visc in the game. I'm sure doctors can help you with it, though. Those pads of flesh on the sides must really be annoying, and the button being so high must be pure horror for you when you shave...

MithranArkanere
10-22-2011, 05:09 PM
Vis is just a headless Gluttony.
Being Gluttony, that's probably his stomach.

People will see what they want, even if it's not there.

Therefore, we can derive from here than everybody wants female genitalia.

I can't blame them, they many great uses.

poppy10
10-22-2011, 05:49 PM
Someone else already said it, but I'm saying it again, these THINGS are MORE THAN LIKELY designed to look like a you know what on PURPOSE, its not a matter of what it looks like to a dirty mind, if its the same SHAPE as something else, someone would make a connection to that! A dog with pointed ears could be mistaken for a cat! (maybe not...but I'm making a point!)

silksf
10-23-2011, 09:12 AM
Those pads of flesh on the sides must really be annoying, and the button being so high must be pure horror for you when you shave...

Well, big "whatever" to you in response to the getting personal with a stranger, on a forum :p

It's a VJJ.

The pads of flesh are akin to curtains.

SpectralShade
10-23-2011, 10:53 AM
Well, big "whatever" to you in response to the getting personal with a stranger, on a forum :p

It's a VJJ.

The pads of flesh are akin to curtains.

I was merely stating my condolences at having such an abnormal looking part if it TRULY looks like visc. Especially the button must be no end of pain with its location, unless the feeling have gone totally in it, which might be considered worse by some people.

The pads of flesh are nothing like curtains, there are pictures on the net that should give you comparisons of what that part of the body NORMALLY looks like without me needing to supply the links. The positioning and coverage is all horribly wrong compared to your claim. You would in fact have had bigger succes claiming they were warts. That's how far away your comparison is.

You might as well claim Isaac is a male genitilia because the shape of a ball on a stick vaguely could look like it with some twisted logic that WANTS to see it like that.

silksf
10-23-2011, 02:58 PM
I was merely stating my condolences at having such an abnormal looking part if it TRULY looks like visc. Especially the button must be no end of pain with its location, unless the feeling have gone totally in it, which might be considered worse by some people.

The pads of flesh are nothing like curtains, there are pictures on the net that should give you comparisons of what that part of the body NORMALLY looks like without me needing to supply the links. The positioning and coverage is all horribly wrong compared to your claim. You would in fact have had bigger succes claiming they were warts. That's how far away your comparison is.

You might as well claim Isaac is a male genitilia because the shape of a ball on a stick vaguely could look like it with some twisted logic that WANTS to see it like that.

Riii-ght :)

silksf
10-23-2011, 03:03 PM
I'd like to know what the little hole and the slit are supposed to be, then.

http://images.wikia.com/bindingofisaac/images/8/8b/Vis.png

p.s. There is no such thing as a "normal" look for private parts. If you think as such then sigh @ you. And if you can't see the resemblance to a VJJ here, then I suppose you haven't actually seen one.

이그자리
10-23-2011, 03:25 PM

The hole's where Gluttony's head is supposed to be. Hoppers and Leapers have the same hole.

SpectralShade
10-23-2011, 04:33 PM

p.s. There is no such thing as a "normal" look for private parts. If you think as such then sigh @ you. And if you can't see the resemblance to a VJJ here, then I suppose you haven't actually seen one.

I'm a guy well past my teens and I reckon I have had my share of those things stuffed in my face often enough to make qualified asumptions on what it looks like.

And you are certainly wrong inyour assumption about 'normal' looks.
I dare you to find just a single real one where the button is several inches above and OUTSIDE. Seriously, if that alone doesn't give you pause for thought I am not sure what should... Just imagine the discomfort a woman would go through every day with it exposed like that....

The flabs of flesh on the sides are clearly arms from gluttony, and I have yet to se a real woman part with small arms at the side able to pull apart the curtains... I'd even go so far as to say I would back slowly away scared like hell if I ever encountered such a sight after having 'dived down there'.

Btw, since you found the wiki, take a look at the hopper and compare the graphic for where the missing head 'is' (or isn't, as the case may be): http://bindingofisaac.wikia.com/wiki/Hopper

Yal
10-24-2011, 01:27 PM
Maybe that hole isn't the bit that you think it is. Vis might be upside down.

SpectralShade
10-25-2011, 06:50 AM
Maybe that hole isn't the bit that you think it is. Vis might be upside down.

lol.

Alternative fire mode, anyone? :p