PDA

View Full Version : Free Immortal Retention Level?

Kaphei
10-01-2011, 12:50 PM
I've read through posts that there are currently 8 temporally free Immortals that will cycle when more champs are released.

I'm using Aislynn and I'm at lvl 8, do I retain this lvl if she gets locked?

Thanks in advance.

Zenanon
10-01-2011, 01:13 PM
It seems kind of ♥♥♥♥ty to rotate free immortals while having a per-character leveling system.

teknotronic
10-01-2011, 02:27 PM
It seems kind of ♥♥♥♥ty to rotate free immortals while having a per-character leveling system.

Congrats my friend, you found the hook.

With LoL you try a free champion and decide if you want to buy them if you like playing them.

With this game, you like a character, gain a few levels and if you don't want all that leveling to go to waste you will need to buy the character.

Sure persistence is nice, but with that persistence you have to "pick a champ and stay with it" more in this game than in any other MOBA. Better hope you like your free character otherwise you WILL be paying money unless you want your time to go to waste.

Zorlac
10-01-2011, 02:34 PM
Congrats my friend, you found the hook.

With LoL you try a free champion and decide if you want to buy them if you like playing them.

With this game, you like a character, gain a few levels and if you don't want all that leveling to go to waste you will need to buy the character.

Sure persistence is nice, but with that persistence you have to "pick a champ and stay with it" more in this game than in any other MOBA. Better hope you like your free character otherwise you WILL be paying money unless you want your time to go to waste.

You people seem to be forgetting that just like in LoL you can unlock everything BUT skins with in game money. In other words you dont have to spend a penny to fully play this game.