PDA

View Full Version : Typo in-game lol?

Percent
10-02-2011, 05:53 PM
Kind of a funny typo , start at game and check the spelling of "CAIN" , then get yourself killed. On the note on the bottom right , you see "CANE" lol.

ititj
10-02-2011, 06:06 PM
Kind of a funny typo , start at game and check the spelling of "CAIN" , then get yourself killed. On the note on the bottom right , you see "CANE" lol.

You know I actually just noticed that before I came onto the forums lol. I wonder if it is actually a typo, or since you play the game as a kid, if thats just supposed to be a kid not knowing how to spell cain.

Percent
10-02-2011, 06:51 PM
You know I actually just noticed that before I came onto the forums lol. I wonder if it is actually a typo, or since you play the game as a kid, if thats just supposed to be a kid not knowing how to spell cain.

Even tho you're a kid its like the first thing you learn to write is your name...also its only a 4 letter name ... i doubt its that o.O

tophat704
10-04-2011, 08:24 PM
Magdaline's name also gets changed to Maggy. So I imagine it's intentional though I don't realize if it's a reference or what.

Jalan
10-04-2011, 08:30 PM
Perfection in spelling isn't Ed's strong suit, not that it really needs to be. It's not like the game has a sudden death spelling bee segment.

I'd say likely not intentional if you have a look over some of Ed's tweets/etc. since you'll notice on slight occasion he'll slip on a word. Often times a homophone ("rode" instead of "road", as a recent example). If you're still able to discern what is meant/intended then I wouldn't worry about it.

Now if it were nothing but a parade of spelling errors... I would worry or at least suspect some elaborate troll effort.