midnitecarnival
10-03-2011, 10:00 PM
Won't even launch.

Askjosh
10-03-2011, 11:56 PM
SSE ?

midnitecarnival
10-04-2011, 09:52 AM
Older Processors around the Pentium III and IV mark used some sort of technology called "SSE" - later processors used SSE2.

I know the requirements disclude single cores but most games' requirements do nowadays but I can run them as long as they are programmed to recognize older processors.

For instance I can run Last Remnant, Fallout 3, Alpha Protocol on my system and got Borderlands to run by adding a community fix to allow it to notice SSE.

dragonuminator
10-04-2011, 10:59 AM
The game isn't out yet?

Fear Itself
10-04-2011, 11:03 AM
Demo is out already. I mean?

SixOkay
10-04-2011, 12:11 PM
Older Processors around the Pentium III and IV mark used some sort of technology called "SSE" - later processors used SSE2.

I know the requirements disclude single cores but most games' requirements do nowadays but I can run them as long as they are programmed to recognize older processors.

For instance I can run Last Remnant, Fallout 3, Alpha Protocol on my system and got Borderlands to run by adding a community fix to allow it to notice SSE.

If your setup doesn't meet the min specs then we can't do much about it not working on your rig. That's why we publish the min specs. If you can get other games to work while you're below spec, that's a bonus, but if not, then it shouldn't be totally unexpected.