PDA

View Full Version : PC or console?

Zero Armada
10-04-2011, 10:17 PM
I'm not sure whether to get this for PC or console :( Anyone know which would be better? Also, I have a VERY slight feeling that Valve MIGHT be cool enough to add those Portal turrets as a DLC since, you know, they're sentry guns. This is just a feeling so don't quote me on this.

MIK3K
10-04-2011, 10:47 PM
Try the demo and bask in the shining light of PC gaming. Feel the power of your PC rendering things the consoles can only dream of. Use your PC exclusive keyboard and mouse controls to project your will onto your character unlike a mere gamepad.

And if the consoles have a demo try that also and make your decision.

SPTX
10-05-2011, 03:47 AM
Also, I have a VERY slight feeling that Valve MIGHT be cool enough to add those Portal turrets as a DLC since, you know, they're sentry guns. This is just a feeling so don't quote me on this.

It's not up to Valve to do this kind of things. It's the Developer. And the devs clearly stated that they had no plans for DLC (either free or paid).

eXoSolid
10-05-2011, 04:35 AM
Some games feel better on consoles than on PC, and the opposite too.
So ive seen the game is released on Xbox live so im going to test in on my console and test it on my pc, wich feels better i will pay for :)

zombiezephyr
10-05-2011, 08:45 AM
It's not up to Valve to do this kind of things. It's the Developer. And the devs clearly stated that they had no plans for DLC (either free or paid).

Read some of the other threads. They are implementing DLC, however likely not for multiplayer.

Anyway, I'll just leave this here...
http://i51.tinypic.com/taoac1.jpg

Tulipopa
10-05-2011, 09:38 AM
Read some of the other threads. They are implementing DLC, however likely not for multiplayer.

I read the other threads and this is the only answer I found:

We love the idea of expanding the game through DLC, but at this time we don't have anything to announce about DLC.

This quote seems to nullify your post, unless I missed something.