PDA

View Full Version : Just played the demo...

PsYcHo126
10-05-2011, 02:23 PM
and it was awesome! :D
First of all, thanks for giving us a demo! I played the demo 2 times and instantly bought the game :)

It looks great, it has a good humor and it's FUN FUN FUN! It was a bit to easy, yes, but like the dev's said it's getting harder and harder =) Can't wait to play the full game. Slaughtering Orcs can be so much fun :cool:

Greets,
PsYcHo

Vaskre
10-05-2011, 09:30 PM
and it was awesome! :D
First of all, thanks for giving us a demo! I played the demo 2 times and instantly bought the game :)

It looks great, it has a good humor and it's FUN FUN FUN! It was a bit to easy, yes, but like the dev's said it's getting harder and harder =) Can't wait to play the full game. Slaughtering Orcs can be so much fun :cool:

Greets,
PsYcHo
I agree! The demo really sold me on this game. I was skeptical, especially at the $15 price point, but now I'm recommending it to friends and such. It's a great product, hopefully the full release is just as good.

PEGamer
10-05-2011, 11:58 PM
Yeah I had fun with it too, kind of sad that there's no co-op right now though as that would be extremely fun if implemented properly. Although realistically, I can't see more than one other player in the current maps.

Vaskre
10-06-2011, 02:02 AM
Yeah I had fun with it too, kind of sad that there's no co-op right now though as that would be extremely fun if implemented properly. Although realistically, I can't see more than one other player in the current maps.

I dunno, Sanctum kind of really made me hate playing defense games with my friends.

Scorcher24
10-06-2011, 07:15 AM
Same here. A 2 player coop would be damn fine.
But I am gonna get this. It is very, very much fun.
Splatting Orcs is something I already enjoyed in Space Marine :D.

soviet_sharkey
10-06-2011, 01:36 PM
I want a lot but my only problem is demo was really quite easy

Scorcher24
10-06-2011, 01:47 PM
Well I agree with the soviet guy.
It was only the first 3 levels though which can be considered as some kind of Tutorial. And there is Nightmare Mode.
I would have prefered for the demo to have a tutorial level and one more advanced map to learn about the real meat of the game.
But well, can't have everything. I am happy we have a demo at all.
I say it is worth the 15 bucks and with Nightmare Mode it might have an additionally difficulty for the more advanced players. I feel somehow that the Warmage Setting is more a casual game.