PDA

View Full Version : So, im thinking of getting a game.

Deadhawk12
10-07-2011, 03:21 PM
That's right, hopefully 20-25 bucks. :cool:
And i'd like alot of Action in it.
So, the top 3 on my list are:
Medal of honor

GTA liberty city stories (or whatever the DLC is called for GTAIV)

and Payday the hiest.

But, I'd play Medal of honor the most.
and GTA the least.

And for Payday, the release date stuff is really annoying.

So, yeah... Tell me what you think.
And add some suggestions! :)

Calafas
10-07-2011, 03:26 PM
Cant comment on the other 2, but as for MoH, assuming you mean the latest title, I wouldn't reccomend it for that kind of price tag. The online is dull, like they took all the bad stuff from CoD online and then (somehow) dumbed the rest down, and for single player you get a short, very cinematic (scripted), generic shooter.

animefan211
10-17-2011, 01:13 PM
MoH sucks dude, it looks great, its fun but the sp is like 2hours, and the mp isn't very good, it is more like a $5-10 game actually.

djpuffnstuff
10-17-2011, 01:18 PM
MoH sucks dude, it looks great, its fun but the sp is like 2hours, and the mp isn't very good, it is more like a $5-10 game actually.

True. I was one of the suckers that pre-ordered it and payed $50.

Singleplayer = Battlefield Bad Company 2: Slightly different story and nicer weapon models

Multiplayer = Definately better than COD but they only have like 3-4 maps that are any good. Also the vehicle aspect of it is terrible

Essentially it is an alright game, but I wouldn't spend more than $5 on it. Especially with how small the Multiplayer community is.

Metal_Izanagi
10-17-2011, 01:18 PM
Get something that isn't Payday. MoH isn't worth the price right now, GTA is really only good if you plan on playing it enough to justify the price. May as well get Space Pirates And Zombies or something. Much more content for the price, and the devs are adding more stuff. Payday is like playing Russian Roulette, except instead of one chamber with a bullet in it, you have five chambers with bullets in them, and one chamber with some C4 in it.

Egg_Chen
10-17-2011, 01:46 PM
Get Payday, thats why your on this forum right?
If this doesn't give you a clue about MoH nothing will:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP1pbybs6lE

MattGo74
10-17-2011, 01:48 PM
and one chamber with some C4 in it.

Technically a gun's hammer striking it would have zero chance of setting C4 off. Only thing that can set it off is another explosion. Not even throwing it in a fire.