PDA

View Full Version : Different sensitivities for on-foot/vehicles/aircraft

sole21000
10-07-2011, 09:30 PM
Thoughts? It feels really noticeable without mouse accel on how much effort it takes to steer aircraft when I'm using a sensitivity that's actually over-sensitive on foot.

Before you mention it, yes I do have a dps-adjustable mouse, however it doesn't carry multiple profiles and I'd rather not have to change settings every time I play Battlefield.

Dendari
10-07-2011, 09:36 PM
I agree. It's like Bad Company 2, I hope in the final game will be some options to change sensitivity also for vehicles.

PizzazzPizzazz
10-07-2011, 09:44 PM
I have a dpi switch on my mouse so it helps a lot.

It would be nice to have the option though.

Squallboogie01
10-07-2011, 10:45 PM
Inverse mouse for aircraft, that's my problem. It stats in the option that its enabled, but it doesn't work. Even when I have it disabled its still normal mouse.

sole21000
10-08-2011, 01:29 AM
Another random thought: I hate to compare to CoD, but it'd be nice to have a button that quick-switches between primary & secondary weapon, like Q does in Valve games (well, that's a "last weapon" key, but you know what I mean).

Johnnykey
10-08-2011, 04:47 AM
I agree. It's like Bad Company 2, I hope in the final game will be some options to change sensitivity also for vehicles.

It's not, at least in BC2 the sensivities are all fine. On this game, the annoyingness is most noticeable on a Jeep's mount gun, REALLY slow and CAMEL-LIKE speed during zoom.

Also, switching DPI would make the beta get you dc (at least the beta) for showing DPI numbers on screen in doing so, so I don't get why people do that. Just as long as it's done like in BC2 in the final version, it's fine.

Kalabalana
10-08-2011, 05:14 AM
Forced sensitivities is wrong. It just makes the game difficult for normal mouse users, and way easier for players with mice that have hardware sensitivity adjustments.