PDA

View Full Version : Okay, kinda annoying.

ZeroKitsunei
10-11-2011, 11:34 AM
It's getting past the annoyed point for me. I keep seeing "the release date is 10/__/11" From various sources. Every time I go to the computer to check and am disappoint every time.
On the flip side it's nice to see a game dev that says "I know we said this date, but we rather not give you something half finished." I mean i'd hate it to be Dead Island all over again. Still it would be nice for them to give us a new release date even if they change it again.

BTW, this remind any one else of a 4 player Killing Floor but with cops?:confused: Not complaining, liked KF, just sayin'.

DrunkPunk
10-11-2011, 11:35 AM
quality > timely release. honestly i'm glad they're taking their time, and until you see an official date announced here, twitter or steam, don't buy into it. it's all just mindless speculation.

DarkDeserter
10-11-2011, 11:37 AM
It's your fault for believing sources outside from the developer. It would be nice if they gave us a release date but I doubt they will unless they are 100% sure.

Rayman1103
10-11-2011, 12:10 PM
It will be released some time this month. There's no reason to get upset/angry because it was delayed.