PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer?

KineticsReborn
10-11-2011, 08:17 PM
Is there any sort of multi player?

im doing this from my phone and dont have the time to sift through the forums.

Niban
10-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Nope. But it is a blast on single player so I would still buy it. ;-)

Doob
10-11-2011, 08:44 PM
I passed after playing the demo. No multiplayer = wait for Dungeon Defenders.

Astrartea
10-11-2011, 09:35 PM
There isn't. At least not yet. But still it is a very fun and addictive game, well worth the price.

FatCheeseMan
10-11-2011, 11:16 PM
I've played for hours already, have to take a break though. My wrist is killing me.

Wildcolt
10-11-2011, 11:24 PM
Co-Op would have been sooooo possible though D: Just double the lane count!(shut up! it's a cheap solution that get's 90% of the complainers to shush! xP ) or maybe...one person can only do traps/melee and the other could only do ranged/guardians D:

Heck a competitive version would be cool too! (even if it does go against the lore of the game) Like collecting coins(the heck is the money system called? I've heard coins but...) you could spend it on increasing orc numbers per wave, adding new units, or stronger units to the wave(ogres/gnoll hunters/etc) and it goes until someone's rift breaks! D: oo oo, maybe they could use the fling(i don't remember the actual name of the trap) to launch it between each other's section of the castle, that way it's still kinda going with the lore! You're both defending! xD

I dunno...but there's a lot of possibilities. Maybe we'll see it in some dlc :\

RicenChicken
10-11-2011, 11:35 PM
Multiplayer and other game mode variations are highly possible in this game. We could have a survival mode, could have double trouble with multiplayer.
Robot entertainment has caught my eye as a developer who cares and truly listens to their community, and I am all for seeing what else they bring to OMD and any upcoming games they make.