PDA

View Full Version : Zero clash retail-No cd key included

P33N0R
10-12-2011, 06:06 AM
Pretty much what the title says,bought the game retail,but i cant find the cd key to activate it.It says in the manual that the cd-key is on some sticker or something,although the only things i found inside the box was the cd key and the manual/comic(no cd key in it).I bough this game in GAME,it was unopened and was not second hand(It had a "security sticker" that prevented you from opening the game without breaking the sticker).Sjoudl i contact steam support or go back to GAME and hope that they will replace it or atleast give me a CD-key.

bgp157
11-20-2011, 03:25 PM
You don't need a ♥♥♥♥ing disk to put it on steam, do you know how to enter in the cd key on steam? I mean jesus, 3 years ago when I had the orange box the disks weren't showing up so I just entered the cd keys, and then it worked... uhh ffs

Dr Krieg
11-24-2011, 01:33 PM
@ bgp157

You sound like a complete tool. You go crazy at a guy for asking what he should do as he has no CD-Key and you come back with an incredibly rude response that is of no help what so ever.

Did you even read his post? It shows you don't need a brain to comment on forums! 4 years ago when your mother failed to abort properly...

Dr Krieg
11-24-2011, 01:39 PM
Totally forgot my original intent. To OP if you happen to check back here (though I'm probably too late).

In this situation you'd generally go in order of shop you bought it, then if no luck go to the publisher and lastly as it's an indie company I believe they may show pitty and give you a CD-Key if you're still stuck. Hard to prove once you've left the shop (like being short changed). In my experience small business tends to treat you better than big business.

Illarox
11-24-2011, 02:03 PM
although the only things i found inside the box was the cd key and the manual/comic(no cd key in it).

I don't quite understand the problem. There is no CD-Key but you found it anyway?
Did I misunderstand or misread?
Does it matter if the CD-key is inside the box or inside the manual/comic? Why not just use the one you found?