PDA

View Full Version : Does Online work?

wutitdo
10-12-2011, 09:33 PM
When I try to play online games the quick match never works and the team quick match lags really crazy as it takes a while to get 10 people in the game then it lags really bad when it gets in. I heard people actually been able to play it online. I did that speed test or graphics test and I can never get into a 1v1. The team thing lags bad anyone else getting this also? I have a great computer good hardware and a fast internet. I use to play 2k11 all the time online and it was fine and worked.

Is there some way I can fix this or this is how it is for now? I live in California so I know alot of people most likely have the game by me and it shouldent lag like that any other solutions?

jarhead4exg
10-12-2011, 11:54 PM
couldnt get it to work either... neither can my friend... i heard its because the nba2k.com site isnt up yet is why

kozzy420
10-13-2011, 09:42 PM
Ive played 7 games, never had an issue connecting while the servers are up.

If its lagging when you pick teams then your game will lag, just exit before it starts you wont get hit with a loss. Ive only had two laggy games out of 7 so far.

forumuser622
10-15-2011, 01:36 PM
Not sure about PC, but online just starting working better for consoles a few days ago. Before that it took 5 mins to join a game that may crash in the middle of the game.

Keylo415
10-15-2011, 03:30 PM
No at the moment PC online has been absent for over a week now. You can play someone in OA but it's not benchmarked so it moves at 15fps and the graphics suck. You would think a company like 2k cared about all their customers but I guess they don't:mad:Oh and to top it off there are like 16,000 players online at this very moment. Way to go 2k:o

blix2006
10-15-2011, 03:44 PM
its a time honored tradition that the online for nba 2k games is trash

wutitdo
10-20-2011, 05:02 PM
Yes, I really do hope they don't forget about us PC players and make online playable and i'm sure some people are getting it to work but I mean we cant even host our own lobby to bring friends in or anything.