PDA

View Full Version : 29.99 EUR = 41.2119 USD

Nixiam
10-13-2011, 06:29 PM
The game cost 20$, why we should pay twice the price for the same product?
1$ is NOT 1.

Well done 2k, I'll never buy your games again.

Cruisix
10-14-2011, 03:52 PM
As much as i agree with you this is where it stands in the world. Give me one unified 'credit' any day..

Keep in mind though it's not 2k's fault the pricing's don't match. Might as well bump it up to the great economical standard we are in nowadays...

Nixiam
10-15-2011, 04:24 AM
As much as i agree with you this is where it stands in the world. Give me one unified 'credit' any day..

Keep in mind though it's not 2k's fault the pricing's don't match. Might as well bump it up to the great economical standard we are in nowadays...

A 100% (and more) overprice on the same --> digital <-- product cant be justified, no matter what.
No phisical copy, no box, no dvd, no manual and no phisical distribution, I can even say that the retail copy have the same price of the digital one... so you call it economical standard?
At this poit the only thing I'm able to think is: "Can this be legal?", is absurd.
I want to be clear saying that I have no intention to download anything illegally, I'm NOT a pirate, if I was one of them I was not here to complain, I pay for everything and If I cant I don't play, there are many more like me but I think we feel in the same way: betraied.
The reason is simple, we are honest because we love our hobby, we understand how hard it is to work on a game, how much time it it takes and resources it takes to be done but the question is: they give a ♥♥♥♥ about us? did they ever tought that we work hard too (probably more) for the money they are asking, in such a "brave" way, for more than twice the price?.
This is not economical standard, this simply mean having no respect for your customers, why we should respect them?.

wutitdo
10-15-2011, 04:24 PM
This is normal not only 2ksports.