PDA

View Full Version : Should be a free game, say no to shameless advertising.

purplellama
10-13-2011, 08:35 PM
we don't really need soda in the NAME OF THE GAME.

man, advertising in the game is bad enough.

big thumbs down guys. next time make a game with
your own vision, not what some rich soda company wanted.

x181
10-13-2011, 11:45 PM
i agree.

jinxvorheeze
10-14-2011, 03:52 AM
we don't really need soda in the NAME OF THE GAME.

man, advertising in the game is bad enough.

big thumbs down guys. next time make a game with
your own vision, not what some rich soda company wanted.

Red Bull X-Fighters World Tour is the International Motocross Freestyle Championship this game is based on. That's like making a football game based solely on only playing the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, and then calling it anything but "Tostitos Fiesta Bowl Challenge".

Bill Cosby
10-14-2011, 09:09 AM
Red Bull X-Fighters World Tour is the International Motocross Freestyle Championship this game is based on. That's like making a football game based solely on only playing the Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, and then calling it anything but "Tostitos Fiesta Bowl Challenge".

Then try and DON'T make a game based on a game that yells advertising. I would giggle and skip this Tostitos game, like I'm doing with this one.

Indef
10-14-2011, 02:34 PM
Then try and DON'T make a game based on a game that yells advertising. I would giggle and skip this Tostitos game, like I'm doing with this one.

I just purchased NBA 2K12, and let me tell you, the NBA has their greedy hands all over that game! The NBA logo is everywhere!!! Heck, during halftime, they even advertise OTHER NBA GAMES YOU CAN'T EVEN PLAY!

:confused:

Unrelated, this game looks pretty horrible.

jnecros
10-14-2011, 03:34 PM
Really, spot on OP. Red Bull is terrible for you anyway. Plus this game looks like a hulking pile of dung..devs, seriously slap yourselves now :o

thewookie
10-16-2011, 06:51 AM
I guess you should never buy another video game because every title is related to the game its self. Like Battlefield 3 they should of called it Shooter game so the wouldn't be advertising the battlefield series. What morons naming a game based on what it is about. They need to learn more about naming thing next time.

-hurr durr.

neurosis
10-17-2011, 12:38 AM
I guess I'm not the only one who came here to say that this game is a flaming hunk of crapola. Thank god Red Bull doesnt have any phanboys to defend them. haha sucks to be you Red Bull.

I get why its named how it is, getting upset on that is just silly, but he does have a point, do we as consumers of games, want to encourage the marketing bleedthrough that threatens to consume all quality art? Probably not.

On to the game itself, WOW, SHEER AMAZING FOLLY. Even the screenshots suck.

"Maybe if we add some more blur and dof no one will know we bought these models on turbosquid for $8"

Remember kids, its super-duperSDK, NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED. Lawl. Big phat FAIL.