PDA

View Full Version : Cannot save characters........ (In relation to my last post)

Reidicus
10-16-2011, 01:06 PM
OK, so first it was all my stats that got erased somehow. My characters were still there thank god. But now when I goto create a new character, nothing is saved except for the name. I can't change anything else on the character.

Anybody have any helpful info or same problems plz let me know.

Thank You.

ATVIDov
10-17-2011, 06:42 PM
Hello,

Dov here with Activision Customer Support.

I am contacting you in regards to the issue you have posted here. When did this issue occur? Did you experience any connection issues or notifications prior to the problem you are reporting with your custom classes?

I will need you to send me a private message and include your steam profile and Steam id so that I can look into this matter for you.

Please respond with the following information;

Your Steam Name (in game/Playercard name), Your Steamid which can be obtained with these steps:
1.Start the multiplayer exe
2.Open the fullscreen console (shift-~)
3.Type: "steamid" (without the quotes) and press ENTER.

Thanks

~Dov

Reidicus
10-17-2011, 09:57 PM
I am not going to give out my info unless you can prove to me you are a reliable source.

Thanks.

Reid.

Bindal
10-17-2011, 10:15 PM
You mean, a source next to the fact that he's actually working for Activision? (hence the green name and the company-name right below his name, which you only get when you're actually working for said company)

Vinto
10-18-2011, 09:55 AM
And someone who takes all that time to type something up to help you.

Reidicus
10-18-2011, 10:23 AM
PM sent. Geesh, don't be so hostile. Just wanted to be safe. Here take these pillz. :p

Reidicus
10-18-2011, 10:32 AM
I see on Activisions facebook page that others are having similar problems starting as well.

http://www.facebook.com/ActivisionAssist?sk=app_4949752878#!/ActivisionAssist