PDA

View Full Version : Instalation problem

callofjuarez872
10-19-2011, 08:25 AM
Hello i have issue with my steam account. I installed this hame on new account and played it. Then something goes wrong and i reinstalled steam client, then log back and my library is empty. When i put my DvD in to Pc and want to instal. New window apear and then i write my serial number and then it say serial number is already used... can someone to help me ? Thanks you.

DarthSidious
10-19-2011, 08:37 PM
Have you tried to activate the game on Steam (without the Dvd menu)? If not: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
If there's a message, saying the code has already been used (in your previous installation) try the following: go to your Steam Folder, and delete everything "except" the SteamApps folder and the Steam.exe. Run Steam.exe and wait for it to update your client.
Oh btw make sure you have "all" your games listed in your library, and not the installed ones only (i've seen some issues with this).

callofjuarez872
10-20-2011, 09:19 AM
Thanks you for your time i tryed add this game via steam but it doesnt help... this ask me for serial number again and then is error again with used serial number...
I tryed delete all folders and files as you wanted to... then steam did something like update and nothing special was happened.. i logged in (need to corfim via email) and library is still empty

DarthSidious
10-24-2011, 06:14 PM
Thanks you for your time i tryed add this game via steam but it doesnt help... this ask me for serial number again and then is error again with used serial number...
I tryed delete all folders and files as you wanted to... then steam did something like update and nothing special was happened.. i logged in (need to corfim via email) and library is still empty

Oh, that sucks, i think you should contact Steam Support: https://support.steampowered.com/

In case you don't know, it's independent from the Forum account, so you should create a Support account (if you haven't done it before)!