PDA

View Full Version : Controller Recommendation With Game Recommendation

BaSeBallDuDeR
10-21-2011, 12:20 AM
It would be nice to recommend a controller to use along with the game recommendation, not in words but like a symbol we can click on like xbox controller or ps3 controller to give people a better idea of what you used to beat the game instead of assuming its with keyboard and mouse.

BaSeBallDuDeR
11-20-2011, 02:00 AM
This would be good to have. Like to use a check mark thingy to tell people what you used to beat a specific game

Roxor
11-20-2011, 08:49 PM
If including that, there should also be checkboxes for keyboard-only, keybaord-and-mouse and mouse-only (I don't expect this last one to be very commonly used, but it might as well be included for completeness).

I've found a number of games which support Xbox 360 controllers are actually a lot easier to play with keyboard and mouse (Beat Hazard), or in some cases, just the keyboard alone (Braid).

BaSeBallDuDeR
11-20-2011, 09:23 PM
If including that, there should also be checkboxes for keyboard-only, keybaord-and-mouse and mouse-only (I don't expect this last one to be very commonly used, but it might as well be included for completeness).

I've found a number of games which support Xbox 360 controllers are actually a lot easier to play with keyboard and mouse (Beat Hazard), or in some cases, just the keyboard alone (Braid).

Exactly I think it would be great to have all those check boxes to choose what you thought was best for the game. I think it would make recommendations alot better