PDA

View Full Version : How much did you spend on upgrade Batman:Arkham A to Batman:AA GOTY?

lnts20
10-21-2011, 10:44 PM
How much did you spend on upgrade Batman:Arkham A to Batman:AA GOTY?
I'm new for Steam. Only half year I'm in.
I wanna know how much will I spend on upgrade Batman:Arkham City to Batman:AC GOTY? if I purchase it now.
Do you understand me? :)

Fire2box
10-21-2011, 10:52 PM
How much did you spend on upgrade Batman:Arkham A to Batman:AA GOTY?
I'm new for Steam. Only half year I'm in.
I wanna know how much will I spend on upgrade Batman:Arkham City to Batman:AC GOTY? if I purchase it now.
Do you understand me? :)

the upgrade to GOTY on Batman: AA was free for anyone who had the base game. However I don't know anything that changed in it, asides they added GOTY to the title.

Washell
10-21-2011, 11:02 PM
the upgrade to GOTY on Batman: AA was free for anyone who had the base game. However I don't know anything that changed in it, asides they added GOTY to the title.

No, it wasn't. You have to buy it and then you end up with 2 Batman:AA in your library, regular and GOTY. There's no upgrade option. GOTY comes with all the DLC and an extra patch, which enables Anti-Aliasing on AMD GPU's.

Z Overlord
10-21-2011, 11:07 PM
No, it wasn't. You have to buy it and then you end up with 2 Batman:AA in your library, regular and GOTY. There's no upgrade option. GOTY comes with all the DLC and an extra patch, which enables Anti-Aliasing on AMD GPU's.

So worth it for the AMD part.