PDA

View Full Version : Mirror's Edge Spinning Glitch

UberPlatypus
10-22-2011, 09:52 AM
Right when I get into the game, my Character starts spinning 360 degrees to the left, and it's so hard to keep her moving strait forward that I can't even make the first jump! Help please???? :confused:

inspiral66
10-22-2011, 10:06 AM
I've not come across this in Miror's Edge, but I have in other games that require keyboard/mouse for movements when my logitech pad is plugged in. Unplugging the controller fixes it. Could this be happening with you?

UberPlatypus
10-22-2011, 10:16 AM
I've not come across this in Miror's Edge, but I have in other games that require keyboard/mouse for movements when my logitech pad is plugged in. Unplugging the controller fixes it. Could this be happening with you?

So, if I unplug my Steering Wheel and my Joystick it will fix it? :D

UberPlatypus
10-22-2011, 12:49 PM
I've fixed it! No need to post anything else.

kingoomieiii
01-09-2012, 11:54 AM
If you're going to end a thread with "Fixed It", please either explain the fix or confirm that an earlier post was the solution. That way, people who google this error two years from now and end up here will actually find the solution.

rajrajlasse
02-05-2012, 02:36 PM
If you're going to end a thread with "Fixed It", please either explain the fix or confirm that an earlier post was the solution. That way, people who google this error two years from now and end up here will actually find the solution.

I'm pretty sure unplugging it will work but I tried an alternate solution:

http://code.google.com/p/x360ce/

I used this recently to get my dual shock controller to work with the game Limbo, which normally only has support for the 360-controller. I figured, hey why not try with Mirrors Edge as well? Seems to have worked fine.

I haven't actually calibrated by gamepad to have any useful settings, but at the very least the character stopped spinning and I could play the game.