PDA

View Full Version : Inventory Issue

Charger758
10-22-2011, 11:00 AM
Looked around to see if anyone else was having this issue. This started after this most recent patch.

I start out with all my inventory slots full with what ever weapons I'm using. I am playing the game and have a weapon in hand, doesn't matter which one, if I toss the weapon or want to switch to a new one I find that any slot in my inventory that had a weapon in it is now empty. I have to literally stop and open inventory screen and re-equip all the weapons again. I don't lose any weapons, just have to re-equip them each time.

So needless to say if I toss a weapon at a zombie, the next available weapon in the inventory doesn't come up since the slot is now empty again.

Outside of this I have no major issues or complaints about this game. Hope this gets fixed real soon.

vello
10-22-2011, 11:09 AM
I have the same issue with logan, i end up having to punch zombie and then go into my inventory

Charger758
10-22-2011, 12:35 PM
Figured this out, that whats happing is...when you throw a weapon at a zombie and go to pick it up it bumps out the next weapon in the slot and each time you throw the same weapon it bumps yet another weapon out of a slot until you have empty slots. So basically you need to not throw any weapons or after each time you toss one you will have to re-equip the empty slot...bla...either way its a pain in the rump and doesn't make for smooth flowing zombie killing cause throwing the military knife (mod) and watching heads explode makes for good gaming fun.