PDA

View Full Version : Purchased Chaos DLC missing?

Totalitator
10-23-2011, 05:33 PM
I purchased the Chaos DLC pack.
Under "My Account" in the Steam client it is listed on my account.
The "DLC" tab under "Properties" for the game does not show Chaos DLC as present.
When I go to the store's page for the DLC, it does not have the green bar that says I already own it.

So I bought the DLC and it is registered as on my account, but at the same time the rest of the store doesn't believe I own it and it's not available in the game.

Does anyone else have this issue?

Rayman1103
10-23-2011, 06:28 PM
Do the 3 cars appear in-game? Because Steam shows the same thing for me as you said, and I have the Chaos DLC. The Store page doesn't list it as 'Purchased' nor does it say Chaos in the DLC list under Properties.

But the DLC is active, and working.

PieMonster777
10-23-2011, 10:47 PM
Works fine for me. Try restarting your PC. When I purchased the DLC there was an addition download. I have auto download enabled and it didn't start downloading for about 15 minutes after I purchased it.

copsofhalo
10-30-2011, 12:37 PM
I just was looking into my games library today, and you are correct. I bought the dlc the day it came out, and it always shows on the store pages if you have already purchased it. Well its not showing it as "You Already Own Chaos Pack (DLC)" Something like that highlighted in green. I know it works in the game, but looks like I could accidentally repurchase it if I forgot about already owning it.

I purchased the Chaos DLC pack.
Under "My Account" in the Steam client it is listed on my account.
The "DLC" tab under "Properties" for the game does not show Chaos DLC as present.
When I go to the store's page for the DLC, it does not have the green bar that says I already own it.

So I bought the DLC and it is registered as on my account, but at the same time the rest of the store doesn't believe I own it and it's not available in the game.

Does anyone else have this issue?

nativeSkins
12-11-2011, 06:41 PM
same thing here

Coitsu
12-23-2011, 02:23 AM
I have the same problem... so the solution is restarting the PC?

GiroRobber
01-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Can anyone confirm if the Chaos/Cars DLC appear in Post Apocalyptic Mayhem properties/DLC tab?

I'd like to buy the DLC but am a little afraid because of the Steam Store glitch I read here.

satoon101
01-03-2012, 05:29 PM
It still says "Add to cart" when I'm on the store page, but the vehicles work fine for me in-game.

Satoon

kaak
01-04-2012, 02:06 AM
Can anyone confirm if the Chaos/Cars DLC appear in Post Apocalyptic Mayhem properties/DLC tab?

I'd like to buy the DLC but am a little afraid because of the Steam Store glitch I read here.

yup they do :)

DataLore
01-04-2012, 04:14 PM

I just purchased it myself (ca. 20 min. ago), and it doesn't show in the PAM properties/DLC tab. However I got the new cars, so it's there. Restarting the PC has nothing to do with it.

GiroRobber
01-04-2012, 06:33 PM
Well, I just bought it and can confirm it shows up as "Post Apocalyptic Mayhem DLC2" in the properties tab. Got worried over nothing.

As for the Steam Store bug that might cause you to buy it again even if you own it, I guess other games with DLC that don't show up in your community profile games list have the same problem?

Dr. Bloodmoney
01-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Well, I just bought it and can confirm it shows up as "Post Apocalyptic Mayhem DLC2" in the properties tab. Got worried over nothing.

As for the Steam Store bug that might cause you to buy it again even if you own it, I guess other games with DLC that don't show up in your community profile games list have the same problem?

Yeah I had a similar issue with the Dungeons of dredmore Realm of the diggle gods DLC when I first got it, first it wasn't listed then it was listed as Valvetestapp 369(or some number along those lines) then a day later it was Dungeons of dredmore DLC then finally around the winter sale it was finally listed as it's proper title.

Anyway yeah as long as the stuff/new content shows up in the game Steam will register that you own the DLC even if it's not listed right off the bat as such.

Dark Tenshi
01-05-2012, 12:06 PM
I think this is Steam glitch. DLC showed in DLC list, store transaction present in account, but DLC still in my wishlist, and store shows it like I never buyed. :/

-ygt-commander
09-18-2012, 08:01 PM
i am having the same problem i recieved chaos map pack today as a gift downloaded it and dont have it....but the store sais i do....on my dlc tab it shows 1 2 and then valvesteamapp42697???