PDA

View Full Version : Achievements

angrykenji
10-24-2011, 11:01 PM
http://steamcommunity.com/stats/TheHauntedHellsReach/achievements

not very many so far, but it doesn't matter that much :D
wonder what the Stunning Performance is all about.

Reksel
10-25-2011, 05:53 AM
I like some of them. FALCON PUNCH! xD

angrykenji
11-03-2011, 07:09 PM
hm. for using melee or guns only (Way of the Dragon and Good Times with Weapons) if you kill using barrels, etc does that count or would you have to start over? i wanna know now before i try so i don't make it to wave 4 and accidentally shoot a barrel, etc.

if you're trying for melee only, does shooting the stones cancel the achievement?

se05239
11-04-2011, 01:54 AM
Way of the Dragon seem a little too wierd. I did a full round of only melee (aka kicks and punches) with no gunning, explosives or using knife and similiar. I still didn't get it. Kinda wierd.

I am still proud that I have 7 out of 18 achievements.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/se05239/stats/TheHauntedHellsReach?tab=achievements

enonka
11-04-2011, 04:19 AM
I've been trying to get that one myself. I am wondering if it is just one round or what. Anyone know what "Its A Trap" is?

Here are mine:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012988831/stats/TheHauntedHellsReach

PS, it also seems like a good time with guns either may be bugged, or I am accidentally killing with a propane tank :(

hideinlight
11-04-2011, 04:32 AM
Way of the Dragon seem a little too wierd. I did a full round of only melee (aka kicks and punches) with no gunning, explosives or using knife and similiar. I still didn't get it. Kinda wierd.

I am still proud that I have 7 out of 18 achievements.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/se05239/stats/TheHauntedHellsReach?tab=achievements

Currently you have to all 4 rounds with melee only, but they fixing that in the near future.

Got it yesterday, I went straight into RAGE for the first 3 rounds. Then played it safe the 4th round. Problem is those orbs can insta-kill you while in RAGE

hideinlight
11-04-2011, 04:34 AM
I've been trying to get that one myself. I am wondering if it is just one round or what. Anyone know what "Its A Trap" is?

Here are mine:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012988831/stats/TheHauntedHellsReach

PS, it also seems like a good time with guns either may be bugged, or I am accidentally killing with a propane tank :(

"It's a trap". Get killed while stunned, any stun counts.

Kalashnikov222
11-05-2011, 12:25 AM
im missing just 4 of those, not patient enough to go now for the "the way of the dragon", have no idea on how to do the "balls to the wall" and the "stunning performance"

Knight7
11-06-2011, 06:22 AM
I've made today the C-C-C-Combo & C-C-C-Combo Breaker achievement:
The Haunted: Hells Reach - C-C-C-Combo Breaker (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DRUVutYg5s)

Funny thing:
Look at the exploding bodies from nowhere starting at ~0:25 ;) .

Runkelkrug
11-06-2011, 06:55 AM
I like "You are not alexander". But I cut the rope!!!
There are many easter eggs like that in the game. Nice to see

J.D.*
11-06-2011, 04:48 PM
While we're on the subject of achievements...

This CR0SSB0NE guy has all achievements and the most monster kills on the leaderboards. He has 5.2 hours of gameplay. HOW

http://steamcommunity.com/stats/TheHauntedHellsReach/leaderboards/47402

I have 48 hours of gameplay and have most but not all achievements.

Edit: Oh well it appears as if he unlocked every achievement at the exact same time. Skillz.

angrykenji
11-06-2011, 04:55 PM
um, well since it looks like his achievements were unlocked at the exact same time in the same day the game was released...

gotta be something else, like he's a beta tester or something

angrykenji
11-11-2011, 03:15 PM
these single map achievements are not unlocking for me..

Marius33
11-11-2011, 03:55 PM
these single map achievements are not unlocking for me..

at the momemt they do unlock on normal and hard difficulty only, as it seems. also maybe doesent work if you join a online game

angrykenji
11-17-2011, 09:15 PM
haven't tried solo but they are still not unlocking

cds
11-17-2011, 09:54 PM
I have unlocked 3 without any problems so far. I will try to unlock some more tonight and see if I run into any problems. If I find anything I'll pass it on to our programmer. Just make sure you are playing with the latest patch applied (restart Steam).

Marius33
11-18-2011, 07:50 AM
haven't tried solo but they are still not unlocking

maybe it still works for solo and game leader only then, dont know

Lodan
11-20-2011, 02:06 AM
Im having problems to unlock the "Doom Over Dead Man" achievement, i think i already killed all types of enemy's, perhaps i must kill them all different types in same wave?

Well this game its pretty fun but need some extra achievements to promote activity from the players also promote other type of game mode and not just inferno mode.

would be fun achievements like:
-find all hidden weapons from each map
-kill 2000 enemy's with top upgraded weapon
-die 10 times in same wave
-win a 25 battles in every map
-kill 100 players has a "zombies" in demonizer mode

etc etc etc xD more creative achievements more fun will be

Tommi
11-20-2011, 04:11 AM
Hello.
I have the same problem too.
"Beat ** on easy or higher" type achievements can't be unlocked after the latest patch (I could unlock them before).
I beat some maps with Medium difficulty but nothing happened.
I hope this problem will be fix by the next update.
Thank you.

angrykenji
11-20-2011, 11:27 AM
The map achievements unlock fine in solo so there must be a bug when playing online

Lodan
11-21-2011, 12:28 AM
2 New achievements and no patch yet:
http://wonders.mine.nu/astats/Steam_Game_Info.php?AppID=43190

cds
11-21-2011, 08:09 AM
2 New achievements and no patch yet

As we continue our work to improve the game you'll see this kind of stuff pop up. Often, it's close to a new patch being released. We always strive to add something new to each patch, even if the patch focus is on bug fixing.

Some new achievements won't work properly until patched. As always, let us know if you're having problems and we'll do our best to solve it! :)

Lodan
11-21-2011, 05:50 PM
^^ Thanks cds keep doing this good work =P
I still dont be able to do the achievement "Doom Over Dead Man", i saw ppl doing it before the last patch i dont know if got broken or something or if i am doing something wrong...

Braiken
11-22-2011, 02:04 PM
Doom over dead man is achieveable though something is odd with it. I unlocked it today by killing a shielded headsman. The odd thing is that I've killed it many times before. My bet is that the achievement requires to kill all kind of demons in one game or it has some bug and doesnt register your kill many times thats why it takes so much time to unlock.

Tommi
11-23-2011, 03:42 PM
(I moved my post here)

Hello.
Last night, I found the reason why I could not unlock some of my achievements.
The cause of the problem was "Savegame".

"Beginner" and "Nightmare" difficulties were added by the latest Patch. But I continued to use my old savegame.
I noticed it and deleted my old savegame folder. Then I restarted the new game.

The result was ... I could unlock "Stunning performance" and "Beat ** on easy or higher" type level achievements :D
I reported this problem in this thread above but it was not a bug. And now everyting seems to be clear and work fine.

As far as I've played this game, the old savegame seems to cause several game's difficulty balance issues, such as too many WARLOCKs appear in wave 3 & 4 even with Medium difficulty. First I thought it was a new game balance. But after deleting my old savegame, it was fixed and now "Medium difficulty becomes medium".
I hope this information would be of help.
Thank you :)

Tommi
11-24-2011, 10:22 AM
(P.S.)
I've tested today and I could unlock the following 3 achievements.
- Salvaged Museum (Beat Museum on easy or higher)
- Salvaged Steel Town (Beat Steel Town on easy or higher)
- Salvaged Excavation (Beat Excavation on easy or higher)

But still, the next 2 new achievements do not seem to work.
- Double-D Combo Breaker (Reach a Kill-Chain combo of 100)
- Monster Moshpit (Kill 10 minions with one grenade)

This is the current situation here and just for information for the next update :)
Thank you.

Lodan
11-24-2011, 02:44 PM
there is so many achievement that could be created by dev's to give extra motivation to explore the game, like make achievements of each map of any difficulty, or even about kill enemy with maps environments or survive to a wave without kill xD just give me 300 achievements and i will be happy plss

Tommi
11-30-2011, 04:41 AM
Hello.
I'd like to report that thanks to the latest update, 2 new achievements work without problem now and I can complete all achievements :)
I really appreciate development team for continuous support and this great game.
Thank you very much :D !

paiva47
12-07-2011, 11:31 AM
here I am bringing a video of how i beat the Double-D Combo Breaker achievement.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aqVPKSPfhk