PDA

View Full Version : CQC Weapon

Wizzler
10-25-2011, 03:17 AM
Yeah, its called like this...

... but i have no idea whats the use of it.

Ive choosen it several times and i see something like a knive, but i do the same Combos/Finsih-Moves.

Can somebody explain me the use of this weapon.

Euclix
10-25-2011, 03:23 AM
Yeah, its called like this...

... but i have no idea whats the use of it.

Ive choosen it several times and i see something like a knive, but i do the same Combos/Finsih-Moves.

Can somebody explain me the use of this weapon.

Close quarters combat, it's just a melee weapon. I think you probably just start out with a knife.

markusarv
10-25-2011, 03:35 AM
It is effective against special/enraged monsters, those that is hard to shoot.

Wizzler
10-25-2011, 04:24 AM
Oh, ok. Allright.

Thanks guys.

Daimao
10-25-2011, 06:24 AM
2nd is a scythe, then a chainsaw.

D4t4v4mP
10-25-2011, 08:02 AM
2nd is a scythe, then a chainsaw.

Then a teutonic mace (looks and sounds awesome) followed by a Witchhammer (sorta like the basic weapon of Painkiller). If someone progressed even further down the melee road plz post!

Euclix
10-26-2011, 08:35 AM
Then a teutonic mace (looks and sounds awesome) followed by a Witchhammer (sorta like the basic weapon of Painkiller). If someone progressed even further down the melee road plz post!

its a short distance bladed boomerang; takes getting used to

D4t4v4mP
10-26-2011, 08:43 AM
its a short distance bladed boomerang; takes getting used to

Haha got up to that upgrade today mate. To be honest i expected something more badass (the teutonic mace was the pinnacle of badassery as far as melee weapons go imho), but i found it very effective.
Also, was it just my impression or does the glave leech hp? IIRC i thought i kept gaining some health back when i killed enemies with it.