PDA

View Full Version : Devil Details reply.

Meowthemouse
10-26-2011, 10:09 AM
Will update this thread as soon as I get a reply.

Me:Are you the developers of Sonic Generations for the PC? If you are can you please show up on the steam forums and answer the questions that are being asked there?

Thank you.

Them:
Hi Abdulla,

Thanks for your interest. I've asked Sega about your request and they advised me to ask you to email them at queries@sega.co.uk .

Regards,
Steve

Me to Sega:

Hello Sega,
I've contacted Devil Details and requested that they show up on steam forums to answer some questions about Sonic Generations. Steve from Devil Details replied to me by saying that I should contact Sega about this matter.
We, Sonic fans have been excited, and never have anticipating a game from Sega as much as Sonic Generations, a representative from Sega or Devil Details appearing on steam to answer our questions will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much
Abdulla

Cedge
10-26-2011, 10:49 AM
They're not going to come here and answer your questions. The developer isn't entitled to do so by Sega, and Sega isn't going to answer the kind of questions people here have (on that note, what ARE your questions, exactly?). Also, don't try to speak for all Sonic fans, please. I've definitely anticipated other Sega games more than this.

Topshmups
10-26-2011, 10:56 AM
Let's hope this doesn't get the same problems Renegades Op has with delay after delay after delay.

I've lost a lot of faith in Sega

Cedge
10-26-2011, 11:12 AM
I've lost a lot of faith in Sega

Don't forget that Avalanche are the developers of that game.

Topshmups
10-26-2011, 01:58 PM
Don't forget that Avalanche are the developers of that game.

I know but Sega is the publisher and it seems that's where the problem is

Meowthemouse
10-26-2011, 04:11 PM
Also, don't try to speak for all Sonic fans, please. I've definitely anticipated other Sega games more than this.

Opps I forgot you exist, sorry if I offended you.