PDA

View Full Version : Startup Options

glassgoth
10-26-2011, 04:50 PM
I've sat here for a while now trying to see if this is possible and even google'd it. So if I'm wrong you can just thoroughly slap me down and possibly help me out, but I've been trying to set it up so that way Steam starts up and immediately shows only my installed games in small list format.

There really should be options for this, since currently I only have maybe 48 or so of my 147 games installed and every day that I start up my computer I don't want to have to change it back to the way I like it. Granted it doesn't take that long to do and maybe only a few seconds, but it seems like something that would've been implemented a long time ago and would only add to the simplicity of the system.

473NG3R
10-26-2011, 05:14 PM
You can set the home page to your library in the settings for Steam. Mine always remembers my last view so perhaps your problem is unique?

glassgoth
10-27-2011, 07:55 AM
Mine never remembers my last view. It always starts for me in big mode with and showing every game. I always thought it was weird. It's never while the computer is on though, it only happens after I shut it down and then turn it back on.