PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to get reinbursed?

Sweet_Ben
10-26-2011, 06:33 PM
I'm rather pissed off to see that the game I waited for several year is broken, lag and don't work. Is there any sort of reinbursment systems in Steam? If we are'nt pleased (and if obviously the game does'nt deliver what it was expected) we should be able to get our money back. In credit or whatever.

fenk
10-26-2011, 06:37 PM
Unfortunately no. Steam does not refund. Smart aren't they? You just got served.

turtlesoup
10-26-2011, 08:17 PM
yes they do, I'm positive they grant at least 1 refund to each user. and I don't think this one would even count because of the listed co-op feature, that was not pulled from the store page until after launch.

desdiinova
10-26-2011, 11:42 PM
I don't think you should get back anything at all... it's not Steam's fault you bought a ♥♥♥♥ty game from them... take your mistake and move the ♥♥♥♥ on, wait for patches, hope it fixes the game... I'd like to see how you guys do other things in life if this is how all you people react to something like this.

whitknight25
10-27-2011, 02:38 AM
I don't think you should get back anything at all... it's not Steam's fault you bought a ♥♥♥♥ty game from them... take your mistake and move the ♥♥♥♥ on, wait for patches, hope it fixes the game... I'd like to see how you guys do other things in life if this is how all you people react to something like this.

???
Well, the only thing steam would lose is their processing fee's. That's one of the reason's companies use systems like steam/impulse etc etc.

Would suck to pay someone 1.50xhowever many times when you can just pay someone a set a mount a month or per lot of keys...anyhow.

Where's your hostility coming from? It's completely understandable that some people become very upset over situations like these. It's like getting a bad hair cut. Takes time to grow out. So, i guess lets try and break it down.

The pre-order people wouldn't deserve it? Because they could of waited to read reviews? See customer reviews?

The people who bought the game after release don't deserve a refund because they were to stupid to wait for reviews/customer reviews?

Just like you I think they are each entitled to their own opinions and feelings. although, I'm willing to bet if you ordered your steak in a particular fashion and received it burnt you'd complain.

Ric666
10-27-2011, 03:00 AM
I doubt highly that you'll get a refund but I guess you can try.

best of luck :)