PDA

View Full Version : Why is the release date 4 days later ....

revboy1
10-28-2011, 03:22 AM
then everywhere else. Why is the steam release date the 19th of nov when you can get it at any shops on the 15th? :confused:

derselbe
10-28-2011, 03:57 AM
then everywhere else.

where??? :rolleyes:

Why is the steam release date the 19th of nov when you can get it at any shops on the 15th? :confused:

the steam release date is when the game will unlock for your country, you'll not be able to play/unlock any retail version before this date (except on ways that are forbidden due to valves tos, so no more infos on that).

revboy1
10-28-2011, 04:08 AM
Sorry. i should have been more specific. The game is actually releasing here in Australia on the 15th of november. All the big stores , and ebgames in australia. But on Steam it comes out on the 19th, so why would anyone here in Aus get it on steam when it will be out 4 days earlier everywhere else here in Aus?

derselbe
10-28-2011, 04:17 AM
Sorry. i should have been more specific. The game is actually releasing here in Australia on the 15th of november. All the big stores , and ebgames in australia. But on Steam it comes out on the 19th, so why would anyone here in Aus get it on steam when it will be out 4 days earlier everywhere else here in Aus?

sorry i don't realy know the reason why the release date is later than in the us (here in germany it's the 18th of nov.)

BUT since this is a steamworks title you can't play your retail version before 19th, even if you get it earlier in the stores...