PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about getting it...

AwayToHit
10-28-2011, 08:26 PM
Does it have a burnout fell to it (like Burnout 3 or Revenge)? Or is it more simulation than arcade? I would like to know how this racing game plays. Thanks in advance for your responses :)

cryptload
10-28-2011, 08:31 PM
Watch gameplays at youtube, so you can see how is the game :P

Zombiemonk
10-28-2011, 08:54 PM
It feels like Flat-out, minus the really off the wall physics and minigames, with more of an emphasis on time/score.

inspiral66
10-29-2011, 01:55 AM
It feels like Flat-out.

That's praise indeed!

cryptload
10-30-2011, 08:23 PM
It feels like Flat-out
Flatout: UC, my favorite racing game :D

warstricken
11-03-2011, 04:12 PM
Agreed. U.C. could very well have the award for replay-ability. one of the best racers to date

lemon-rev
11-04-2011, 09:01 PM
good driving, thats always a plus in games, but the way the game punishes you for nipping a wall is too great, i dont find it too amusing that the only way to beat some cars is to stay off the walls and hit everything else on track, to get your point score right up there so the drivers of the ai you can only beat once race has finnished as your score goes into reduceing your time on track.

gscualo
12-27-2011, 07:13 PM
Flatout: UC, my favorite racing game :D

+++++++++++++++++++++++1

OugaBooga
01-11-2012, 11:47 AM
$6.75 today, gonna watch some video's to see if it really is like flatout ultimate carnage which is a great game but i like all kinds of racing styles except 1's that force me to drift, i suck @ drifting.
If the game was 5$ i wouldn't even think twice to buy it.
That extra 1.75 better be worth it.

ElfShotTheFood
01-11-2012, 02:07 PM
Ignite isn't like Burnout or FlatOut. It lacks the great sense of speed and physics those two games have.

inspiral66
01-12-2012, 01:10 AM
^This^ Anyone expecting a Flatout experience will be disappointed.

In Ignite the cars are planted firmly to the ground. There's no pitch or roll when you corner. If anything, Ignite resembles old 16-bit games like Outrun and Lotus Espirit Turbo. It's good and worth the Daily Deal sale price, but Flatout...? Nope.

OugaBooga
01-12-2012, 03:06 AM
^This^ Anyone expecting a Flatout experience will be disappointed.

In Ignite the cars are planted firmly to the ground. There's no pitch or roll when you corner. If anything, Ignite resembles old 16-bit games like Outrun and Lotus Espirit Turbo. It's good and worth the Daily Deal sale price, but Flatout...? Nope.

Yea, that's another game it feels like>> outrun, i said it plays like ridge racer but i personally am no longer into those games, i like more sim in arcade racers.
I am not grabing it for 6.75, maybe 5$ or less.
My guess is MP for this game was dead long ago,
Try the demo, you'll know after a few races if this is your type of game.