PDA

View Full Version : South Gambit

UberFAKnNooB
10-29-2011, 06:40 PM
This one will not let the download start. A freind of mine bought it and he can't download it either.

FubyDoo
10-29-2011, 07:38 PM
I have the same problem.. also another friend has this problem.. the local folder is EMPTY although the library shows it as downloaded and ready to play.. Hope Steam gets this fixed soon..

Knights of the sea works fine though..

tiejustice
10-30-2011, 03:13 AM
my one to say's starting to download ???

i got the gold and the first game was done in seconds but its still trying to do the second game after 1 day i have sent a ticket it we will have to see whats going on? or get a refund.

robbiedarza
10-30-2011, 04:46 AM
got the same thing myself

not much joy from the website either cant really contact anyone, tries the russian phone number but no answer

e575fho
10-30-2011, 06:46 AM
Every time i try to play, Steam tells me the game is currently unavailable! This is not good enough! :-(

robbiedarza
10-30-2011, 08:29 AM
I got it working now.
I uninstalled steam and reinstalled it then downloaded south gambit.
works fine now.

you lose all your installed steam games but if you cut and paste the 'steamapps' and 'userdata' folders onto your desktop BEFORE you uninstall steam and then cut and paste them back after it MIGHT work for some people
if your games are still greyed out in your library after pasting the stamapps and userdata folders back just click download and they appear straight away...well they did for me.
remeber to CUT and not COPY because it will take ages otherwise!!!!

anyway the game is working now.
if anyone fancies a multiplayer game inbox me or summat.
cheers

rob

FubyDoo
10-30-2011, 04:25 PM
anyway the game is working now.
if anyone fancies a multiplayer game inbox me or summat.
cheers

rob

You know this only works over LAN right?
You will have to have Tunggle(FREE) installed to play Multiplayer...

Looks like multiplayer is just deathmatch, team deathmatch and team vs AI deathmatch..

Does not look like complicated missions can be setup..
but maybe..? Hard to find any info on this series..

peterstv44
10-31-2011, 05:30 AM
i cant load it either have told support but they dont seem to be in a hurry to fix it:mad:

FubyDoo
10-31-2011, 05:25 PM
I got the typical STEAM response to my ticket.. it's all my fault and to reinstall.. NOT!

I assume they will get enough tickets and figure out they screwed up within a month or so and not the user being in error.. till then... use the cheat fixes and move the one installed..the other will then be allowed to install.. then put the other back.. least it worked for me..

emile59
11-01-2011, 12:42 AM
South Gambit
I have the same problem , the local folder is EMPTY

peterstv44
11-01-2011, 04:27 AM
i have sent numerous emails to support and get the auto response usual message there quick enough to take your money but not to sort you problems .how can i get my money back as ive not had my full purchase delivered to me as yet as it wont download

FubyDoo
11-01-2011, 02:30 PM
Looks like it's fixed now..
mine downloaded correctly and they even have screenshots etc working...