PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got the 50 Killstreak?

enonka
10-30-2011, 08:42 PM
The highest I can seem to get is 35-38. Wondering if anyone has got this ach. yet!

elricbro3
10-30-2011, 09:26 PM
To hell with 50 killstreak, anyone gotten the achievement for an entire Inferno game with no damage taken?

Screeb19
10-30-2011, 09:52 PM
To hell with 50 killstreak, anyone gotten the achievement for an entire Inferno game with no damage taken?

I ALMOST got this done.... in Abaddon I lost my streak :'(
I almost cried! Guess I gotta try again...

angrykenji
10-30-2011, 10:09 PM
Were u camping usually?

Screeb19
10-30-2011, 10:24 PM
Were u camping usually?

No I was on the run most of the time. You can't really camp well in this game. the trick is, to roll and slide as much as possible haha. and when a big horde of enemys build up, high-tail it outta there!

Mischa_Silden
10-30-2011, 10:36 PM
I got it. http://steamcommunity.com/id/mischa_silden/stats/TheHauntedHellsReach

You can do it like this:
Pick any map and put the difficulty on easy. (I did this on inferno mode)
Find a place where there is multiple enemy spawn points close to each other.
Use CQC, it's mostly one hit kill on every enemy.

Have fun!

ScHlAuChi
10-30-2011, 11:43 PM
This is actually a bug - its not meant to be an entire Inferno map, its an Inferno round - but this will be fixed :)

D4t4v4mP
10-31-2011, 01:16 AM
Easy way to get the 50 streak is to go to Stronghold, West side of the map.
There is a structure facing the bridge, next to a flight of stairs that are leading down. On that structure's roof there are some grenades and if you slide to the side, a flamethrower.
Grab it and stay on the roof. All enemies will now spawn on the roof so keep using that flamethrower and you'll get it.

Daimao
10-31-2011, 04:10 AM
I have, just kept killing monsters when I was in rage mode

Reksel
10-31-2011, 05:35 AM
I almost had it on Hard Mode. 48, and no single minions near me.. ♥♥♥♥!

elricbro3
10-31-2011, 05:37 AM
This is actually a bug - its not meant to be an entire Inferno map, its an Inferno round - but this will be fixed :)

Oh, okay, thats not nearly as bad.

hideinlight
10-31-2011, 05:42 AM
I got it, went into rage, pretended I was Chuck Norris.

hideinlight
10-31-2011, 05:43 AM

Bye bye, "how do you kill that which has no life" achievement...

elricbro3
10-31-2011, 05:45 AM
I ALMOST got this done.... in Abaddon I lost my streak :'(
I almost cried! Guess I gotta try again...

According to the devs the ach. should've unlocked after you did just one round.

Unless by "bug" he means the entire achievement is bugged, not just that there's a typo in the description.

ScHlAuChi
10-31-2011, 10:15 AM
The bug is that it checks for "whole map" insteaf of "round".

Also another hint for those who try to get the 50 killstreak achievement, shooting dead bodies "resets" the Killstreak timer :)

Mecc
10-31-2011, 10:28 AM
Survival mode, easy (I guess), run around the map spawn a bunch of enemies. Find a good spot where you can see lots of enemies, but can't get hit by them as much. Front and back like on a brige, or back against a wall/corner. Then you work the pistol, sawed off shotty is good, assault rifle as well, but pistol only should do the trick. You should be able to upgrade them quickly and not run out of ammo. Hopefully, you're using a mouse because you want headshots. My highest chain so far is 98.

Ciunay Ragathol
10-31-2011, 11:34 AM
x55 my first try in forsaken canyon with a pistol

angrykenji
10-31-2011, 04:53 PM
Easy way to get the 50 streak is to go to Stronghold, West side of the map.
There is a structure facing the bridge, next to a flight of stairs that are leading down. On that structure's roof there are some grenades and if you slide to the side, a flamethrower.
Grab it and stay on the roof. All enemies will now spawn on the roof so keep using that flamethrower and you'll get it.

nice spot. got both combo achievements there

Azukki
10-31-2011, 05:22 PM
shooting dead bodies "resets" the Killstreak timer :)
That's rather silly, why would you knowingly leave that in there and publicize it? :confused:

Anyways, I got it without a lot of hassle. The main trick is to go somewhere where a lot of them have spawned already, and pace yourself. If you blast away everything on screen as fast as you can with a great weapon, you'll run out of minions before hitting 50. Reloading between kills regardless of necessity can make this a little simpler with some weapons. I was primarily using the double barrel shotgun, but I ran out of ammo and went to something else. Maybe it was the commando rifle, or akimbo handguns?

Also, if you beat Abaddon on solo, you get the achievement for surviving a level of solo without using a heath stone. I'm not sure if that's intended or not though.

Reksel
10-31-2011, 06:12 PM
Also another hint for those who try to get the 50 killstreak achievement, shooting dead bodies "resets" the Killstreak timer :)

Using that hint. I got to 69 killstreak, just by randomly moving around...

El Vultu
11-02-2011, 02:57 AM
If the amount of enemies is short for you, try playing on Hard Mode. You'll pretty much have enemies around you constantly. I always play on Hard Mode and I end up with streaks up to 60 without even really trying, got 106 the last game I did try.

If it helps, remember that you don't need to win the match, just get 50 kills.