PDA

View Full Version : Just pre-ordered didnt get the games

RicenChicken
11-01-2011, 05:06 PM
Title. D:

SonicChrono
11-01-2011, 05:37 PM
Title. D:

There is a timer to let you know when the game is available for download. It will be installed automatically upon release after you pay for it during the pre-order.

iGamr
11-01-2011, 05:44 PM
There is a timer to let you know when the game is available for download. It will be installed automatically upon release after you pay for it during the pre-order.

If I had to guess (FROM THE INCREDIBLY VAGUE TITLE), I would assume he means the preoder bonuses "Sonic 3 & Knuckles" and "Sonic 3D Blast".
Also, to reply to the OP, they get put in the "Sega Genesis and Mega Drive Classics" game; they aren't separate applications in their own right.

BrainOfSweden
11-02-2011, 06:10 PM
Just out of curiosity, does people not owning the original Sega Classics get a stripped down game with only Sonic? I already bought the classics at the big SEGA Sale earlier this year, so mine was simply updated.

GamersCast
11-02-2011, 06:19 PM
Yeah, the "Sega Genesis and Mega Drive Classics" game just gets updated when you do the pre-order offer. I thought the games didn't install for me either, but it turned out, while the rest of the games in the list of Genesis games are in alphabetical order, it seems that (for me at least) Sonic 3D Blast was slapped in the middle of the list, so I was convinced for a solid day that it never downloaded.

So, try just scrolling through the list of games and see if they are hidden in there somewhere...

iGamr
11-02-2011, 06:46 PM
Just out of curiosity, does people not owning the original Sega Classics get a stripped down game with only Sonic? I already bought the classics at the big SEGA Sale earlier this year, so mine was simply updated.

Just having one game that's included in the Sega Classics game will net you the Sega Classics app, but only the games you own so far will be included on the list.