PDA

View Full Version : Exporting your character from SR2

*VeLeRoN*
11-02-2011, 12:57 PM
I've just spent some time in this 'initiation station' and for various reasons it didn't feel all that good. Mainy because it doesn't look like I will be able to re-create my character from SR2 which I liked a lot.

Do you think we'll ever be able to export our characters from SR2 to SR3? :cool:

IdolNinja
11-02-2011, 12:59 PM
I've just spent some time in this 'initiation station' and for various reasons it didn't feel all that good. Mainy because it doesn't look like I will be able to re-create my character from SR2 which I liked a lot.

Do you think we'll ever be able to export our characters from SR2 to SR3? :cool:

Volition already confirmed that you will not be able to import characters from SR2. It's due to the new engine for SR:TT.

EDIT:
Source:
http://saintsrow.com/community/go/thread/view/136781/28585305/F.A.Q._Thread_%28Updated_Oct._31st%29

"17. Can I import my character from SR2 into SR:TT?
17a. You will not be able to import your SR2 character in to Saints Row: The Third. This is due to a number of factors including the new game engine, and us modifying slider values from SR2 to the new game. This is also one of the reasons we're releasing the Initiation Station before Saints Row: The Third is released, so that everyone can create their characters ahead of time and work with the new customization engine."

*VeLeRoN*
11-02-2011, 01:01 PM
Thanks, IdolNinja. :(

Can't believe there is no way but just trial and error to create a character looking more or less the same. grr.