PDA

View Full Version : Possible solution for crashes after 100% loading

pushedx
11-05-2011, 03:16 PM
I think I figured out why this is happening to a small number of people who have updated drivers and still can't get it working: your Steam is installed to another hard drive other than "C:\".

Try copying your entire "saints row the third - initiation station" folder from inside the "Steam\steamapps\common" folder on the hard driver Steam is installed to your "C:\" drive (such as just putting it on your Desktop.)

Run "InitiationStation.exe" from the desktop and if the problem is what I think, it should load.

When I don't run it on my "C:\" drive, it crashes everytime at the 100% loading text. When I do run it from my "C:\" drive, it loads and starts flawlessly every time.

I know a lot of people don't have this issue based on the forum posts, but I'm guessing most of those people don't have multiple harddrive setups.

Smellykimchi
11-05-2011, 03:48 PM
I think I figured out why this is happening to a small number of people who have updated drivers and still can't get it working: your Steam is installed to another hard drive other than "C:\".

Try copying your entire "saints row the third - initiation station" folder from inside the "Steam\steamapps\common" folder on the hard driver Steam is installed to your "C:\" drive (such as just putting it on your Desktop.)

Run "InitiationStation.exe" from the desktop and if the problem is what I think, it should load.

When I don't run it on my "C:\" drive, it crashes everytime at the 100% loading text. When I do run it from my "C:\" drive, it loads and starts flawlessly every time.

I know a lot of people don't have this issue based on the forum posts, but I'm guessing most of those people don't have multiple harddrive setups.

Yes this is the solution was going to post in another thread just now

Kalashnikov222
11-05-2011, 05:49 PM
nope didnt work for me, plus i do have steam installed in my C: drive