PDA

View Full Version : WTF burning logs

UltimateDarkSim
11-05-2011, 09:41 PM
Anyone else think it is ridiculous how if a troop walks to a burning log that is NOT in motion they will take severe damage or if it is a lower troop like Archers and Spearman, they will automatically die?

I can't tell you how frustrating it is to watch your troops walk straight ahead to their deaths to a non-moving burning log. Isn't there a way for troops to automatically go around a burning log, when it is not in motion of course.

I remember in Stronghold, troops would automatically go around a flaming patch of ground after ground has been set on fire by oil or archer torching the ground. Why cant it be the same here but with these darn flaming logs.

I hope FireFly can do something about this because like I said, it is maddening to see your troops walk to their death.

csouth1
11-05-2011, 10:01 PM
In a game in which spears and arrows fly through walls and buildings...are you really surprised by this?

The list of things they need to fix is far, far longer than the tiny list of things they got right.

UltimateDarkSim
11-05-2011, 10:16 PM
In a game in which spears and arrows fly through walls and buildings...are you really surprised by this?

The list of things they need to fix is far, far longer than the tiny list of things they got right.

Yes, of course. But I saw no one bring this up and I felt like I should put it out there. But yeah, hopefully something gets done about this.