PDA

View Full Version : Archery Skill Points Took A Dive, But Why?

japanimater
11-14-2011, 12:41 AM
I got my Archery skill points up to 44 but later when I checked it it was displayed in the constellations as 20 in red text but in other windows still displayed it as 44. I checked my equipped weapons and armor and they aren't conflicting with my archery. I also don't have any diseases, ailments, or curses since I checked my current stats and went to get a blessing from a idol that would've removed all curses and such.

Unfortunately after all this it's still stuck as 20. Does anyone know what could be causing this?

deadpuppies
11-14-2011, 01:42 AM
Try unequiping all your stuff and make your character sleep. There isn't fatigue or anything as far as I know but it's worth a shot. Definitely sounds like some kind of curse. Make sure you haven't been bitten by a werewolf.

Chizu
11-14-2011, 01:55 AM
Have you caught something that isn't curable by simple blessings?
You know where that info is right, rather than the stats stuff its in the magic menu, under Active effects.
That should list EVERYTHING that is effecting you, from your armour buffs, blessings and diseases. It should also tell you specifically what it is thats giving you it.

japanimater
11-14-2011, 03:09 AM
I had a Imperial Bow equipped and after picking up a second one I re-selected it and the red text 20 has been replaced with the 44. Is this a bug or does weapons and armor deteriorate even though I haven't seen a attribute telling their current condition.

derkaderka
11-14-2011, 03:13 AM
did you have a disease? you can check by hitting tab and going to magic under active effects

Darcalus
11-14-2011, 03:19 AM
i had the exact same problem, and i can confirm that i had no disease, as i went to a temple and had any negative effects removed by blessings. they only way i could get it back to normal was by levelling up.

Chizu
11-14-2011, 04:04 AM
Sounds like it might be a bug.
There is no weapon deteriation in this game.
At least you've fixed it now :v