PDA

View Full Version : Cheats - Can we turn them off?

Kamun
11-14-2011, 09:27 PM
I bought the cheats DLC so I could have the option of using them when I want.

I load the game and apparently the cheats are all on. I started the main game and i'm in the first mission, and I have infinite ammo, a boatload of health, and 120 ammo mags.

Is there a way I can turn this off? :/ I don't want to play through the game cheating. I just wanted the option of the cheats to be THERE.

Magix
11-14-2011, 09:32 PM
If its like on the SR2, check your phone, there maybe a cheat menu there, where you can disable them.

notwuat
11-14-2011, 09:33 PM
You're a cheater, and you ruin the gaming experience for EVERYONE else. I hope you get vac banned for this, what kind of loser pays for cheats, then POSTS about it on the steam forums?

Kamun
11-14-2011, 09:35 PM
You're a cheater, and you ruin the gaming experience for EVERYONE else. I hope you get vac banned for this, what kind of loser pays for cheats, then POSTS about it on the steam forums?

you..

i...

...what?

:eek:

THIS (http://store.steampowered.com/app/55390/) is what I was talking about.. No VAC cheats, just a DLC provided by THQ..

punkboy459
11-14-2011, 09:40 PM

http://store.steampowered.com/app/55390/

Maybe you should stop and think.. :rolleyes:

supermanme
11-14-2011, 09:41 PM
I didn't buy/download the cheats DLC and I had the same experience on the first mission (in the bank). you sure it's the cheats that're doing it?

Kamun
11-14-2011, 09:50 PM
I didn't buy/download the cheats DLC and I had the same experience on the first mission (in the bank). you sure it's the cheats that're doing it?

Yeah, I just got to the second mission and I dont have all those perks anymore. Guess it was mission dependent.

Great game so far though. I feel like a total badass.

TwwIX
11-14-2011, 11:10 PM

You, sir, are an idiot.

d34thd34l3r
11-14-2011, 11:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwuat

http://500motivators.com/plog-content/thumbs/motivate/me/large/18-dumbass-yes-you.jpg

sketchblo
11-14-2011, 11:27 PM

lol go to hell

oicomovaivoce
11-14-2011, 11:30 PM
This item is currently unavailable in your region

Damn it =/ I'm from Brazil

Thugnificent
11-14-2011, 11:39 PM
The first mission is suppose to have infinite ammo and lots of health.

zhikang
11-15-2011, 12:55 AM
lol go to hell

lol alright guys. ignorant dood shot his mouth off without knowing anything... enuff with the flaming lest he runs to momma. =P oh wait.. did i say enuff with the flaming? :confused: