PDA

View Full Version : So much hate!

Swissychief
11-17-2011, 04:10 PM
I wanted to buy this game, but seeing how much hate it's been getting has totally turned me off. I guess I'll just go get BF3 or something. I'm being totally serious, btw! If anything, all the hate has prevented this one gamer from buying this game, so good job!

Infinity7
11-17-2011, 04:13 PM
I wanted to buy this game, but seeing how much hate it's been getting has totally turned me off. I guess I'll just go get BF3 or something. I'm being totally serious, btw! If anything, all the hate has prevented this one gamer from buying this game, so good job!

You have misunderstood. Actually we're all holding hands and hugging and kissing during the game. Once you come into the game you'll see and be glad you bought it.

Highstrike
11-17-2011, 04:43 PM
You have misunderstood. Actually we're all holding hands and hugging and kissing during the game. Once you come into the game you'll see and be glad you bought it.

Dude, i don't swing that way... (well maybe i do, only when I'm jarate drunk LOL)

Check metacritic user score, was 1.7, now its 2.0 (people are sheep)
http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3

LOL.

BF3: http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/battlefield-3 (7.5 <3)

SarZ
11-17-2011, 04:52 PM
I would NOT recommend this game to anyone. Actually, I would sell it to anyone for whatever they want to give for it. Sadly it is bound to my steam account ... smart bastards!

Phrenzy
11-17-2011, 05:07 PM
Well I like the game and am enjoy it... Most of the haters do not even own it.... Plenty of people playing,and I have yet to see a laggy game...

Highstrike
11-17-2011, 05:29 PM
Well I like the game and am enjoy it... Most of the haters do not even own it.... Plenty of people playing,and I have yet to see a laggy game...

Really? so we dont own it? why the ♥♥♥♥ would we spend time ♥♥♥♥♥ing about it then?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/highstrike -> my community page.

Do i own it now?

teddy379
11-17-2011, 05:39 PM
I own it and I don't recommend it. In fact if you buy it, I'll have to kill you. Such a waste.

Ocean!
11-17-2011, 05:42 PM
We don't care if you're going to buy Battlefield 3, so get out of here.

teddy379
11-17-2011, 05:44 PM
Don't even listen to the BF3 haters. While the game doesn't deserve $60 but at least Dice tried new stuff, they didn't copy an old game and mess it up too so much. Just get Skyrim or wait for Diablo3, MW3 is NOT worth it.

Highstrike
11-17-2011, 05:47 PM
Just get Skyrim or wait for Diablo3, MW3 is NOT worth it.

I get Diablo3 for free with that yearly subscription on WoW :D
and Skyrim <3

MW3 is ♥♥♥♥.

Icy88
11-17-2011, 05:51 PM
We don't care if you're going to buy Battlefield 3, so get out of here.

I per-ordered BF3 but refunded it. I played the beta I couldn't find my enemies on Metro. If I get into a 1 vs 1 on them, they have this blinding flashlight built on their gun shining on my face and it's like I got hit by a Flash Grenade and I get killed. I tried running and gunning but I made myself look like a fool. All of my enemies are hiding and on prone/crawling. I am also getting less than 40 FPS and BF3 was sort of demanding while I game at a constant 91 FPS on MP MW3.

Highstrike
11-17-2011, 06:01 PM
I per-ordered BF3 but refunded it. I played the beta I couldn't find my enemies on Metro. If I get into a 1 vs 1 on them, they have this blinding flashlight built on their gun shining on my face and it's like I got hit by a Flash Grenade and I get killed. I tried running and gunning but I made myself look like a fool. All of my enemies are hiding and on prone/crawling. I am also getting less than 40 FPS and BF3 was sort of demanding while I game at a constant 91 FPS on MP MW3.

I'm sorry but mw3 is perfect for you, random running and actually killing someone because of lag not skill (mw2.5). Plus, the final game (bf3) is way better than the beta.

So yeah, mw3 is perfect for you, 65 fov, max fps limited, lag for actual kills (instead of tactics), fast pace, sprinting everywhere, cover doesn't matter, should i go on?

Don't blame the game if it demands more, it looks and feels like a 2011 game, not like mw3 that looks like a 2009 game (mw2)

Stevecouch
11-17-2011, 06:37 PM
I hate this game so much I would pay steam just to stop advertising it.... LOL, Kidding!!

I hope that the folks who purchased it enjoy, and others like myself find better use of our time and money.

Millerlight89
11-17-2011, 06:41 PM
I hate this game so much I would pay steam just to stop advertising it.... LOL, Kidding!!

I hope that the folks who purchased it enjoy, and others like myself find better use of our time and money.

So the people who bought it are not finding good use of their time or money? Stupidity reeks on these forums it seems, even worse than Gamepot. That's sad.

Stevecouch
11-17-2011, 06:49 PM
So the people who bought it are not finding good use of their time or money? Stupidity reeks on these forums it seems, even worse than Gamepot. That's sad.

I understand it is hard for you to read something and comprehend what was typed, I will make it easier, and try to avoid long words for the challenged.

If you buy, enjoy! I did not buy, I spend cash on other toy.

So easy a cave man could understand it!

Highstrike
11-17-2011, 06:52 PM
So easy a cave man could understand it!

Cave men didn't use currency, they traded their chickens for women :D. So not such a good analogy (sorry is that a big word for the cave man?) haha Millerlight89...

Stevecouch
11-17-2011, 06:58 PM
Cave men didn't use currency, they traded their chickens for women :D. So not such a good analogy (sorry is that a big word for the cave man?) haha Millerlight89...

My wife's brother bought his wife for 1 cow, 3 goats, and a chicken... But in her part of the world, that is how it is done. They also do not eat cows, they just walk them around all day as a sign of their status.

Highstrike
11-17-2011, 07:06 PM
My wife's brother bought his wife for 1 cow, 3 goats, and a chicken... But in her part of the world, that is how it is done. They also do not eat cows, they just walk them around all day as a sign of their status.

I wish i was a cow :cool:

jsmth77
11-17-2011, 07:09 PM
I'm sorry but mw3 is perfect for you, random running and actually killing someone because of lag not skill (mw2.5). Plus, the final game (bf3) is way better than the beta.

So yeah, mw3 is perfect for you, 65 fov, max fps limited, lag for actual kills (instead of tactics), fast pace, sprinting everywhere, cover doesn't matter, should i go on?

Don't blame the game if it demands more, it looks and feels like a 2011 game, not like mw3 that looks like a 2009 game (mw2)
Yeah, it demands more: camping, camping, camping, origin spyware, crappiest server browser I've ever seen, camping, camping, camping, broken squad system, "tactics" = base ♥♥♥♥, camping, camping, camping etc.
And wait - "killing someone because of lag"... muahahaha :D
L2p instead of finding ridiculous excuses for being a noob. ;)

lodidodi
11-17-2011, 07:11 PM

Steam forums is really the wrong place to get feedback if its a good game or not. So much hate and trolling in these forums. Only time i use steam forums to decide about a game is to see if there is any flaming about the game being completely unplayable like blops was

Highstrike
11-17-2011, 07:32 PM
Yeah, it demands more: camping, camping, camping, origin spyware, crappiest server browser I've ever seen, camping, camping, camping, broken squad system, "tactics" = base ♥♥♥♥, camping, camping, camping etc.
And wait - "killing someone because of lag"... muahahaha :D
L2p instead of finding ridiculous excuses for being a noob. ;)

yep, killing someone because of lag, proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnTKDAX-uV4

broken squad system???

crappiest server browser I've ever seen??? works a lot better than your p2p matchmaking and host migration.

origin spyware ?? i have it running 24/7 no problems here.

l2p as in learn to play? don't use acronyms you have no clue what they mean.

learn to troll, or did you dropout from trolling school?

jsmth77
11-17-2011, 08:59 PM
yep, killing someone because of lag, proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnTKDAX-uV4
:rolleyes:
Guess what? You can check your ping, leave the game if it sucks and join another lobby. Or even better - you can browse a dedicated server list and find a game of your liking along with better connection.
Being a noob is not an excuse.

broken squad system???
If you ever played bf2, you would know.

crappiest server browser I've ever seen??? works a lot better than your p2p matchmaking and host migration.
"Your p2p matchmaking"...?!? LOL You're obviously taking all this very personal! How pathetic some raging BF3 nerds are... xD
Read this and learn:
"- Will Modern Warfare 3 have Dedicated Servers?
- Yes! Modern Warfare 3 supported matchmaking as well as Dedicated Servers, allowing players to find and filter via an in-game server browser or set-up their own Dedicated Server for complete control, without being restricted by any 3rd party hosting requirements. If looking for a Dedicated Server to join, if you choose not to set up your own, you can filter and favorite by Ping, Map, Gametype, Hardcore Variants, Voice, Password, and many other options."
http://www.callofduty.com/thread/4682
:)

origin spyware ?? i have it running 24/7 no problems here.
Ignorance is bliss.

l2p as in learn to play? don't use acronyms you have no clue what they mean.
:facepalm:

learn to troll, or did you dropout from trolling school?
You mean "trolling school for raging BF3 Hammer Legion Members"? No, I'll leave it to you. ;)