PDA

View Full Version : Thread closed - it's simply not true. Thx.

Zeev
11-20-2011, 01:38 PM
Not buying till I have all the content that was added to other platforms.
(Was going to buy it on Iphone some weeks ago, but realized you does not support fully PC. Sorry).

EDIT - iOS version is different, becuase it was entirely made for touch screen gameplay. The added content is ALREADY AVAILABLE on PC - it's the Baghdad Mayhem Rearmed. PC version has got a lot more that iOS version because it's bigger, simply. You should learn this before posting disinforming comments.

Max Conrad
11-20-2011, 01:52 PM
Not buying till I have all the content that was added to other platforms.
(Was going to buy it on Iphone some weeks ago, but realized you does not support fully PC. Sorry).

What a ♥♥♥♥♥♥baggery post. How about politely asking the developer who takes his/her/their time out to answer people on forums about the iPhone content?

trucane
11-20-2011, 02:58 PM
lol nice job at keeping up the apple ♥♥♥♥♥♥bag image

Zeev
11-20-2011, 05:24 PM
What a ♥♥♥♥♥♥baggery post. How about politely asking the developer who takes his/her/their time out to answer people on forums about the iPhone content?

This game.
Angry birds
Plants VS Zombies
Flight control
and more.

Have more content on iphone\console than other platforms.
I payed for most of this games, but I am already sick of this developers attitude towards thier customers.

DrKersh
11-21-2011, 01:01 AM
What are the differences between pc and iphone versions?

I was thinking to buy it, but if its much maybe not.

jimpower
11-21-2011, 01:02 AM
It is true though, the iphone version has more content than the PC (which was released first I think).

Currently an update is on the way to Anomaly WE on App Store. Apart from the several fixes, it’ll deliver a new Squad Assault mode and it is placed in Baghdad setting too. Additional downloadable content for iOS version is in the works and it’ll introduce some new improvements to the concept and some new locations, although that levels are desert-based too. Much of the “processing capacity” is used for the development of other versions that I mentioned, so we do not have enough powers to produce extra content for PC/Mac version now. However, we’ll do in the future. We’re also planning content for the possible sequel and there are brand new ideas and brand new locations considered

I still don't regret buying it on PC though, but still, it would be nice if they actually update the PC version too

Zeev
11-21-2011, 02:12 AM
Also, flight control Iphone HAS MULTIPLAYER and PC only single player.
And the most annoying thing is - pc price of most of the games I have mentioned, higher X2 than iphone price.
So we actually pay twice as much money for this game and the developers still preffer supporting other "game" platforms.

11 bit studios
11-21-2011, 03:43 AM
It is true though, the iphone version has more content than the PC (which was released first I think).

Nope, it's not true, please read following:
iOS version is different, becuase it was entirely made for touch screen gameplay. The added content is ALREADY AVAILABLE on PC - it's the Baghdad Mayhem Rearmed. PC version has got a lot more that iOS version because it's bigger, simply.

I'd like you guys to understand that actually we've made more for PC than adding extra content for iPhone, because the iPhone version was developed for... iPhone, which means the gameplay is adjusted to touch screen controls, but the total time of gameplay of PC/Mac version on Steam and the size of content is literally much much bigger.

Example - iOS version does not have all the Tokyo missions and Tokyo Raid mode.