PDA

View Full Version : Humble Introversion Bundle!

eagleFMJ
11-22-2011, 03:38 PM
Darwinia, Multiwinia, DEFCON, Uplink and more! Check it out http://www.humblebundle.com/

All can be activated on Steam btw. :D

eagle

mike091983
11-22-2011, 05:45 PM
Just got it myself for 1 cent :D. I know I'm gonna catch heat for this but hey I've got the last 4 humble bundle sets all for 1 cent.

Let the others spend 2 grand. For 1 cent I saved just about 30 bucks since these games are going for about 10 bucks each :)

Thank you Humble bundle!

Just wanted to say don't try to get the bundle for 1 cent through Amazon payments or Google check out. They basically fight you on trying to check out for that amount. Thanks Paypal

targetbsp
11-22-2011, 10:50 PM
Well done on your 1c donation to be split between 2 charities and a group of British Indie devs who spent last year in some financial difficulty. Glad you're happy!

pckmark
11-22-2011, 11:10 PM
mike091983, how honorable of you to post a guide on how to screw over charity and indie devs. I know this is to be expected, and kudos for being honest, takes balls. Still, people like you makes me want to punch someone in the ♥♥♥♥ing face.

You could have donated 1$, and you still would have made them lose money.

Matrix1O1
11-23-2011, 05:11 PM
mike091983, I really feel sorry for you that you haven't been able to pay 0.5cent. Or even 0.1cent.
Or maybe you'd prefer to receive money from indie devs to get their game?

Based on your public profile, I see you're a Network admin.
I'm personally more on the dev side, and I can see by your generous 1.00cent "donation" than indeed you don't understand anything about development. :(
Just think (if you can) what you would fell if your boss tell you "hey moron network admin, for today, I'll pay you 1cent, 'cause I cannot pay 0.5cent, see you tomorrow, dude" :p

I really think Humble stuff and any "pay what you want" should all set a limit to like 1$/1 or any amount that would at least prevent them to lose money with such morons...

Being cool is one thing, but they still should protect themselves from human stupidity.

Oh dear... :rolleyes:

PS: hey mike-triple0, btw, I owned already all those games but still bought them (for more than 1cent!) just to support introversion, a great indie company. Try to be less stupid next time!!!

Gamer@Heart
11-24-2011, 07:19 AM
I paid $5 and I am ready to be flamed. Also, I donated all of it to charity.

Davido
11-24-2011, 12:09 PM
Haters gonna hate.

Ja5087
11-25-2011, 01:16 AM
I bought it for one TF2 scrap that could've went to charity, does that count :V