PDA

View Full Version : Language change on BAC Steamīs version.

gscualo
11-22-2011, 04:27 PM
Hey.

Downloading the game now, but I couldn't found the language tab on the gameīs properties for the game.

Will the language be changed on the in-game options?.

Thx.

gscualo
11-22-2011, 08:32 PM
Hey.

Downloading the game now, but I couldn't found the language tab on the gameīs properties for the game.

Will the language be changed on the in-game options?.

Thx.

Has anyone got any luck changing the game's language so far?.

el osso
11-23-2011, 01:21 AM
Bumping this.
I would like to know too cause the game installed in french. Even if I do perfectly understand and the french actors are pretty good (for once), it's annoying not to hear the original cast.
It's weird there's also that language tab on BAA and not on BAC... Maybe it needs a full re-install( 0_o????) . I hope it' not the case...

Dreadjaws
11-23-2011, 03:08 AM
Yeah, what the hell is up this this crap? My Steam client is in english, that means all games download with the audio in english, but this one was downloaded in spanish (the language of my Windows) and there's no option to change it!

Not only I really want to hear the original cast, but now I'm forced to hear the game in spanish not from Latin America, like mine, but from Spain, which I HATE!

Honestly, I can't believe I'm saying this, but all these problems are making me regret getting this game.

snakeeyescr
11-23-2011, 07:57 AM
Hi people here comes the answer you where looking for ok i had same issue but is easy to solve you have to go to this path:

C:\Users\youruser\Documents\WB Games\Batman Arkham City\BmGame\Config
and find the file bmengine.ini you have to open it and search for
Language.

You will see Language=ESP on cases that has the Spain version of the language so what you have to do is change to the language you want to play. And save the file then run the game and ready your ears will not bleed anymore.

Here is the List of languages and the values that has so what is on the right is what you will have to change on the file.

; Maps a windows culture name to a localisation folder.
; NOTE, if running on a system which has a culture code that is not in this list
; then the locale mapped to "default" is used, you can use the full culture
; name if desired, i.e. es-BO for Spanish-Bolivia or you can just use the first
; two characters, i.e. es for Spanish
;
default=Int
en=Int
fr=Fra
it=Ita
de=Deu
es=Esn
es-MX=Esm
pl=Pol
ru=Rus
pt=Por

So remember in the file bmgame you search language and change language to example
Language=INT
and SAVE THE FILE.

WaRCh1eF
11-23-2011, 08:01 AM
Thank god the game came with all those languages, I didnt want to download it again.